little big planet karting eboot not working 3.55kmeaw

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by slickric33, Nov 12, 2012.

1. slickric33
    OP

Member slickric33 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i used duplex eboot fix and it sticks at loading screen can anyone help

2. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    could be anything. Load multiman, go to file management (start+select), go to hdd0->GAMES->littlebigplanetgameID (this is a folder), and under PS3_GAME folder (background image should change to the game you're handling), press circle and click "create mirrored pkg" i don't really remember how the option was called, then choose "yes", mirror files will be created under hdd0->G folder (some games require this fix, like GTAIV special edition)

Optionally, get a newer eboot of it, decrypt it, and re encrypt it for 3.55 (this one works so much better, i can play almost every game I throw off an external USB drive by signing eboots properly) no more patches or fixes required (except for GTA) and maybe others

3. slickric33
    OP

United States
    did both and same result locks at loading screen. sidenote , the first time i downloaded patch w/ strike version it loaded , i went through tutorial , left room to get kids , came back turned on system again and its never loaded since .could it have something to do w/ deleating all files and reinstalling? i use flash ftp and deleated all folders , are their some save files stored somewhere else on hd i need to get rid of or am i just missing something, soto , did you get it to work? and if so how thanks

4. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    I don't have it so I haven't tried running it, but the formula fixing the very eboot should be the same:resign then, erase all updated eboot modules.

Games are on dev_hdd0:/GAME (if real psn games, official eboots, pkgs and such run from XMB,etc). So maybe you've installed an update, or the game updated somehow, and that eboot is causing you issues. We want to run everything from the very eboot we want to play so start looking there. (if a folder with the same GAMEID exists inside dev_hdd0:/GAME/GAMEID/USRDIR (*official updated eboot/game content) then it's probably preventing you to run the eboot living in dev_hdd0:/GAMES/GAMEID/USRDIR/( *backup).

Wipe dev_hdd0:/GAME/GAMEID folder where as GAMEID is the littlebigplanet karting data/updated eboot content. If that doesn't work, then try resigning the eboot. (if yours went bad try using one sharing the same GAMEID)

5. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    is it you own back up?
    where is the game installed?

6. slickric33
    OP

United States
    dev_hdd0:/GAME, it is the strike release.