Kbs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Since Christmas is coming up I'm thinking of asking for a PSP (preferrably a PSP 3000 but I know they can't be hacked...yet), so since I'm still VERY new to all this PSP stuff and CFW. Is the Lite Blue Tool even close to being able to hack the 3000 or am I better off just getting a PSP 2000? Also, if getting the PSP 2000 is a better choice, what are the chances of getting one that doesn't have that new motherboard in stores?

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wait till mid december. DarK Alex will probalay hack it by then. Don't buy the psp 3000 yet
tongue.gif

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The 3000 will be hacked soon. Either late december or early january. Just sit back and wait. If you can find a good deal on a PSP 2000 I say get one of them. The 3000 is indeed better (built in mic, better screen, and better av/out) but the psp 2000 is perfect for hacking. Easy, cheap, and pretty muh damage free if you know what you're doing.

Kbs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
K guys, I've got another question and I don't think it really deserves a new thread so I'll ask it here. I've been reading that the PSP doesn't support WPA2 network security. Is this true or is there anyway around this? I don't want to change it to WPA or WEP when I've got a bunch of other wireless electronics set up with WPA2 at the moment.

sconethief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get a psp 2000, 3000 has some issues with the new screen because the pixels on the new screen are arranged horizontally not vertically like the 2000 and 1000.

Kbs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sconethief said:
get a psp 2000, 3000 has some issues with the new screen because the pixels on the new screen are arranged horizontally not vertically like the 2000 and 1000.
Is it a common issue? Although, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere it's not too noticeable and won't affect gameplay.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The screen isn't an issue unless you play with the PSP 3 inches from your nose.

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you get a slim go with the daxter bundles. most of them are still hackable. The newer 2000 series releases are getting fixed so there un hackable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: