Listen to my story, this can be our last chance

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, this is my story: on December07 I jumped in and won a 360 auction on eBay that turned out to be a scam, then I bought a PS3 from BestBuy but I had to return it because of an emergency. THEN I won another PS3 auction on eBay that ended up being a scam too!

I must be cursed by the next-gen gods!
shy.gif

F

Fiddy101

So, this is my story: on December07 I jumped in and won a 360 auction on eBay that turned out to be a scam, then I bought a PS3 from BestBuy but I had to return it because of an emergency. THEN I won another PS3 auction on eBay that ended up being a scam too!

I must be cursed by the next-gen gods!
shy.gif
Dude you just got Ebayed
cool.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the first time eBay was the one that warned me, I got a refund and all, the second time, well, same thing but I'm still waiting for the refund.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never buy expensive things like that on eBay, I think going by your experiences that you shouldn't in the future either.

Just search for shops that have the best deals on the consoles and go and buy one.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still haven't tried buying shit from an auction site like ebay because of what might happen.

Retailers like CC and BB are offering 360s with two free games I think. Or this promotion is over I didn't know.

I thought you already had a 360, saw you pop up once just recently.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
vvoltz get a 360 kthx

rofl2.gif

Well, I seriously thinking about getting one.
pedolol hrth TPi kthnx bai. I'm still practicing my Linkineese.

I still haven't tried buying shit from an auction site like ebay because of what might happen.

Retailers like CC and BB are offering 360s with two free games I think. Or this promotion is over I didn't know.

I thought you already had a 360, saw you pop up once just recently.
True, I'm hoping to get the second refund and get one. I sign on Live on every other weekend at the house of the husband of my uncle's sister (by law), LOL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM