List of the best Rom hacks!!!

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know if anybody has mentioned Pokemon Radical Red? FRLG hack that adds Pokemon all the way up to and including Gen 8, raid dens, lots of other fun stuff. Open AGB firm can run it like any other GBA rom.

Reactions: Sigma--

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heres a fun Rom hack called Pokemon Reborn. https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/index.html/ Pokémon Reborn is an Emerald-styled downloadable game featuring all content through Generation 7. Experience a never-before-seen layer of strategy with the all-original Field Effects, using the terrain to outplay and overwhelm your opponent! Collect, train and battle with all 807 Pokemon available in-game and take on Gym Leaders of all 18 types as you fight to restore Reborn to prosperity!

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last time I tried Maria+ Castlevania Portrait of Ruin romhack, well this was very nice expierience to fight with your supporting cat Byakko, that's how the story should be and the protagonists.
After that I went for more and tried Maria of Sorrow. All that GBA backgorund tricks, like blinking moon, animated clouds and sky like kind of fractal, and all that level design and backgrounds and soundtrack. Using rotating GBA hardware capability in clock tower or rotating sickles. It's an awesome game I would say even better than ds counterpart and now with Maria Renard as main hero. Nice.

as for comparision recent castlevania fanmade game for amiga

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last time I tried Maria+ Castlevania Portrait of Ruin romhack, well this was very nice expierience to fight with your supporting cat Byakko, that's how the story should be and the protagonists.
After that I went for more and tried Maria of Sorrow. All that GBA backgorund tricks, like blinking moon, animated clouds and sky like kind of fractal, and all that level design and backgrounds and soundtrack. Using rotating GBA hardware capability in clock tower or rotating sickles. It's an awesome game I would say even better than ds counterpart and now with Maria Renard as main hero. Nice.

as for comparision recent castlevania fanmade game for amiga

This is amazing work from the ROM hacking scene. Will might have to try it out at some point. :D

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been itching to try this out since I read about it, and have finally been giving it a go.

The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Dungeon
The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Dungeon is a completely new way to play the original The Legend of Zelda on NES. This romhack makes The Legend of Zelda play like a roguelike. Venture through a randomized, ever-changing dungeon with progressive difficulty the further you go. Collect classic items and upgrades, and battle familiar foes throughout your journey. Every playthrough is different. Ganon is lurking deep within the dungeon, but beware, for if you perish, you’ll have to start all over from the beginning. Are you up to the challenge?

Really fun way to play the original game mechanics in a new game structure.

Reactions: SylverReZ

noahncopeland

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always really like Sonic 3 DA Garden edition.
It's Sonic 3&K but with alternative level design.
So it feels like playing the game for the first time again. And the new layouts are very tightly designed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: