teen programer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
current known # of teams working on 3ds: TWO

This is a thread that i made so that people can know what teams are working on the 3ds so that it can run homebrew apps and roms in 3ds mode!!(if any not mentioned please post or pm me so that i can add to the list!!! any wrong info please also post or pm):

Teams with working exploits:
GATEWAY TEAM
3ds.png

SITE: http://www.gateway-3ds.com/
DESCRIPTION: first team to release a flashcart for the 3ds with the ability to let you play 3ds rom(s)
PROGRESS: flashcart is ready for release by the middle or towards the end of june, depends on reseller and availability. for where to buy you can go to their website and find the option on the top of the page that says resellers. Note does not offer region unlocking (thx to goldensun3ds)
CREDIBILITY: currently they have a youtube video(can be found on their website!!!) and there are also real proven resellers that have gateway flashcart on their site!!!

NEIMOD...errr...YELLOWS 8 TEAM???:huh:
3dbrew2.png

SITE: you can follow their progress at http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
DESCRIPTION: this the team or group that is working hard on the software side, to find any exploit.
PROGRESS: currently have gained full system control in kernel mode
(hackers do not want to release the hack because it is a very easy one for nintendo to patch)
CREDIBILITY: They have a very great kept up website and there is also neimods flickr photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/neimod/

Teams with exploits/methods in progress:
none as of 6/19/2013

For teams that already have working exploit there is more info in the sticky thread titled nintendo 3ds hack compilation
I know that currently that thread has all of the information here and more but this thread will be specifically for keeping track of not only teams that have found an exploit but also teams that working in progress. I think that the the sticky thread could be maintained for more in depth info.Ultimately i hope this is of some help!!!!
CHEERS!!!!:grog:

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a thread that i made so that people can know what teams are working on the 3ds so that it can run homebrew apps and roms in 3ds mode!!(if any not mentioned please post or pm me so that i can add to the list!!! any wrong info please also post or pm):
current known # of teams working on 3ds: TWO
snip

hey you forgot to list crown 3ds :P

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
THE HORROR THE HORROR!! D:

But yeah, seriously, I think anyone who's been derping around here knows all of this. I've only been back for a couple days and even I, the idiot, know.

EDIT: Actually - I'm thinking. This is OP's way of trying to get stickied/get attention.

The thread from a first impression, i.e. topic title looks useful. It's when we open and our eyes start to bleed is when we change our opinions...

fidrocka

teen programer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW thanks for the GREAT list MAN

On second thought, i think im going to have to support limiting text colors to new members.

hey you forgot to list crown 3ds :P

aha you guys are funny .... i admit i went crazy when i saw the array of colors available :P
You should note that the Gateway doesn't allow any homebrew or region lock-breaking.
Did you miss the giant red lettered word "currently"?

thanks for pointing that out
Yeah the format of that is horrid, especially for dark theme.
Well i think my eyes just got murdered.

Me too... please this color not very friendly in dark theme...

This. This is what your post looks like.

i litteraly lol'd aha your funny but is it better now?

But yeah, seriously, I think anyone who's been derping around here knows all of this. I've only been back for a couple days and even I, the idiot, know.

EDIT: Actually - I'm thinking. This is OP's way of trying to get stickied/get attention.

The thread from a first impression, i.e. topic title looks useful. It's when we open and our eyes start to bleed is when we change our opinions...
i know its general knoweledge but for now later on there will be more teams that will work in the 3ds and hopefully i will be able to prove how this can help good sir

oh btw i am not trying to get attention i just wanted to help since i saw a post asking for what are others teams beside those two are working on it

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope it's not better, in fact it looks kind of worse. Changing font sizes and all makes it a nightmare to read. I really don't like the post format at all. :wacko:

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
fidrocka said:
i know its general knoweledge but for now later on there will be more teams that will work in the 3ds and hopefully i will be able to prove how this can help good sir

1) Well then, maybe posting this at a time when it is useful would indeed prove useful?

2) In addition, you seem to have ninja'd your own links...

3) Lastly, I'm a ma'am, not a sir. ;) I think my avatar would lead you on to think I'm a female, and the cute little bunny in my signature as well might be a hint.

EDIT:

About this...

oh btw i am not trying to get attention i just wanted to help since i saw a post asking for what are others teams beside those two are working on it
Maybe posting in those threads would help instead of making a new thread :) People check their own threads for replies, and they don't venture out very often into the wilds that are this forum unless they are somewhat of a regular.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
At least to those of us who aren't using the Dark colour scheme - (I'm using the traditional white, as I have for almost six years now and wasn't thinking about the dark theme) your links disappeared. I think making them a color that is easy on the eyes yet not blinding or gone is my suggestion.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I was lucky enough to never have seen the post when it was multi coloured...

It's still the most horrible looking post I've ever seen, though!

Reactions: Xarsah16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CRJXGVB7/ref=ox_sc_act_image_8?smid=A27UZHF4R1YWN7&psc=1