Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello boys and girls!

In this thread, I will be listing phrases which you should never use, unless you have an elaborate joke built around them. Should you choose to use them, I hope you get banned to oblivion because you deserve it.

Today's "Insufferable Word" is... "$ony"

If you use this term in just about any context, please approach the nearest mirror and punch yourself in the mouth, then punch the guy in the mirror for good measure.

Users are free to submit additional "Insufferable Words" - I shall review them and add them to the list if I deem them worthy.

Thank you for your co-operation and remember - this is not censorship, banning for this would be a mercy and a righteous cleansing.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
"Could/should/would of" kind of bugs me because it should be a contraction of 's/w/could have'. I dunno if that's too relevant to what you're looking for, though.

Also... *insert lame comment about how shift-4 = $ and Foxi4 is therefore Foxi$/Foxii$ony/Foxi$ega/whatever?*

*Yawns*. Yeah..I'm probably not thinking straight. x.x;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"Could/should/would of" kind of bugs me because it should be a contraction of 's/w/could have'. I dunno if that's too relevant to what you're looking for, though.
I agree. English isn't even my first language and I know it's "could've". Anybody who makes this fatal mistake should punch him/herself in the mouth. We live in a world where just about any device you can type on has built-in spell check and yet people's grammar only seems to deteriorate.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to add the phrase "sorry, not sorry". When someone says that to me and has the audacity to dare a glance into my eyes, I suddenly find the strength of to bears and the ability to punch all the way through their face, grab their spinal cord, and remove it through their former mouth hole.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not about fanboyism, it's about backwards logic, and it doesn't matter if it's "Micro$oft", "$ony" or anything else. A company wants your money? Call the business police, that's unacceptable! Oh, wait, making money is the whole point of "business", my bad.

Reactions: Lemmy Koopa

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Foxi4 thinks it okay to hate apple but once its $ony... its a business and the whole of point is to make money... ;O;
I don't "hate on Apple", I just think most of their products are shit because they are, at least in comparison to the competition's, especially price-wise. "Crapple" is just as bad as "$ony" or "Micro$oft".

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I don't "hate on Apple", I just think most of their products are shit because they are, at least in comparison to the competition's, especially price-wise. "Crapple" is just as bad as "$ony" or "Micro$oft".

than why you hate on Nintendo Products? :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s