Hacking list of games that will update to 4.5??

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is about cloning and piracy, isn't it?
Didn't say anything about piracy. You seem like the type of person who would complain that using the Mew glitch in Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow is cheating and get on people's cases for using it.

What I don't like is when there's a programming glitch in the game that lets you get free items (it's harmless, really, it's not like a game-breaking issue like Pokémon X/Y had when saving in Lumiose City - THAT was a valid reason to force an update) and it gets patched just to ruin people's fun.

If you want to cheat, by all means cheat. Especially with a game like Animal Crossing which is primarily a single-player game, you're literally not harming anyone else in the slightest by using an item cloning glitch. And all making an update did was enable people to charge real money for cloning services. >_>

Reactions: flarn2006

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Didn't say anything about piracy. You seem like the type of person who would complain that using the Mew glitch in Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow is cheating and get on people's cases for using it.

What I don't like is when there's a programming glitch in the game that lets you get free items (it's harmless, really, it's not like a game-breaking issue like Pokémon X/Y had when saving in Lumiose City - THAT was a valid reason to force an update) and it gets patched just to ruin people's fun.

If you want to cheat, by all means cheat. Especially with a game like Animal Crossing which is primarily a single-player game, you're literally not harming anyone else in the slightest by using an item cloning glitch. And all making an update did was enable people to charge real money for cloning services. >_>
The Mew glitch doesn't hurt anyone now, but stuff like potentially cloning things (Animal Crossing) and them selling or trading away for them (like on Reddit's /r/ACTrade) is bad, and piracy is the same: cloning games for money. It costs cash for a GW.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mew glitch doesn't hurt anyone now, but stuff like potentially cloning things (Animal Crossing) and them selling or trading away for them (like on Reddit's /r/ACTrade) is bad, and piracy is the same: cloning games for money. It costs xash for a GW.

Commercial piracy is bad, regular piracy is not.

I'm not going to start a debate about the ethics of piracy in this thread though - my point is that this cloning glitch had nothing to do with the Gateway and happened long before Gateway even came out.

Reactions: flarn2006

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr