List of EU only GB games with language information?

Discussion in 'Other Handhelds' started by izo, Jun 2, 2014.

1. izo
    OP

izo Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2003
    Hi,

Is there an easy to handle list that can show Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games that were only released in the EU as well as whether they are multilanguage or not? I have been trying to find one but had no success so far.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    You could possibly get some stuff done (it would not be a simple query/check of a few options or anything but still doable) with some of the release list programs (offlinelist and with some of the no-intro or advanscene dats, both of which have been seen to have related releases entries). I am not aware of any sites that do it now or might have done at some point in the past; these last couple of years have seen a few good ones die.

3. izo
    OP

izo Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2003
    Does OfflineList still work? I had it years ago but I thought its development was discontinued. Finding out what languages a cartridge supports is especially important for me but even looking up single games turns out to be more difficult than I thought.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Its 7zip support and emulator launching is a bit rough around the edges and it was always a bit clunky but it should work, especially if you just want to look up info. The dat format it uses is known and used elsewhere so you can usually find dats for a given system.

That said it seems no-intro have abandoned offlinelist support, however clicking though http://datomatic.no-intro.org/ you should be able to make a dat with what you want in it and clrmamepro/romcenter are also still supported.

5. izo
    OP

izo Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2003
    Ok, I will give that a try. Thanks for all the help.