Former AKAIO Programmer
OP
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Seeing as there is a topic for NDS emulators im creating this topic for Emulators for NDS.

Arcade
MarcaDS
Space Invaders

Atari 2600
Stella DS

Chip- 8
nds-8

Colecovision
ColecoDS

Commodore64
FrodoDS

Dreamcast VMU
VirtuaMUnstaz DS

Gameking
Gamekengu

Gameboy/Gameboy Colour
DS_GBC

GameGear/Sega Master System
DSMS

Genesis
GPNDS
PicoDrive

Msx
Fmsx DS
Fmsx DS Modified

NeoGeo Pocket
NDS NeoPop

Nes
NesterDS
NesDS
RetroBox DS

ScummVM
ScummVM DS
Unofficial ScummVM DS

Snes
SnesDS

Spectrum
DSpec

TI 85 Calculator
CalcEmu

Vectrex
VectxDS

Watari Supervision
Watari

Wonderswan
WonDerS
dualSwan

Sinkhead Edit: Altered title to distinguish from the other stickied topics.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
*Whistles* There's more than I expected. The DS really does have almost endless emulation capabilities when it comes to classic consoles. Looking at that WonderSwan emulator, I can't help but wonder if anyone ever started a WS/C rom translation project of some sort.
unsure.gif

Incidentally, perhaps you should also include the emulators that worked on GBA on the list? As most of those work on the DS as well.
happy.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
OP
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
*Whistles* There's more than I expected. The DS really does have almost endless emulation capabilities when it comes to classic consoles. Looking at that WonderSwan emulator, I can't help but wonder if anyone ever started a WS/C rom translation project of some sort.Â
unsure.gif

Incidentally, perhaps you should also include the emulators that worked on GBA on the list? As most of those work on the DS as well.Â
happy.gif

i did a few translations for WS/C roms one was the Mr Driller game and i did little parts of a few digimon games.

EDIT: this topic is for Emulators for NDS not Emulators for GBA
tongue.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
*Whistles* There's more than I expected. The DS really does have almost endless emulation capabilities when it comes to classic consoles. Looking at that WonderSwan emulator, I can't help but wonder if anyone ever started a WS/C rom translation project of some sort.Â
unsure.gif

Incidentally, perhaps you should also include the emulators that worked on GBA on the list? As most of those work on the DS as well.Â
happy.gif

i did a few translations for WS/C roms one was the Mr Driller game and i did little parts of a few digimon games.

tongue.gif

Yes, yes, true. But the emulators for the GBA are technically emulators for the DS, since the DS can play GBA games. And the flash carts the DS uses supports the same emulators that the GBA could use. *Rambles*
gba.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif

happy.gif

tongue.gif

Yes, yes, true. But the emulators for the GBA are technically emulators for the DS, since the DS can play GBA games. And the flash carts the DS uses supports the same emulators that the GBA could use. *Rambles*
gba.gif

From a techinical standpoint, they're designed to be booted using the NDS libs and elfs etc. I get your point, just not the technicality.

Any chance on getting a binary for the Genesis emulator? The last genesis emulator for the NDS (a port of Gens+) ran at 1 frame per second, even on simple games. =(

magx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh SWEET, SNES and GENESIS!!!!

man, I can't wait till June 11th!! I thought my Supercard was sweet enough already seeing as how I am playing GBA and NES games on my GBA SP........and then I was looking forward to adding NDS and maybe a few GB?GBC games to that list, but now SNES and freaking GENESIS!!

how are the SNES and Genesis emus on DS? Stable, high compatibility? Run well?

emuponderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will these emulators work on the new ds-x or will there need to be all new emulators to run from the ds slot?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh holy crap! A Commodore 64 emu for DS? To have Space Taxi and Jumpman on my DS would be heavenly.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.