Homebrew List of emulators for use on the NDS (UPDATED 2010)

supercarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Look the access number of threads that I gave the link!

You think yet that nobody don't use it?
rolleyes.gif

Try these emulators also and I'm sure you will change your opinion!
yaynds.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A few hundred people use those emulators. SO WHAT? Out of the (most likely) millions of people that use emulators on the DS, you want me to put those specific emulators on the list, just for that tiny part? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Besides, I didn't bother reading the topics, but I'll go ahead and assume a bunch of people just posted stuff like 'congrats' or 'this no werk hao 2 fix'. They play the games once and that's it.

I don't even care if the games run flawless or not, because that's not the point.

If you really want more people to use these, create a topic with FileTrip links to these games and see if anyone's going to use them.

P.S.: I'm aware of the fact that there won't be anyone that uses all of the emulators listed here, but all emulators will be used by someone. (I know, this kinda goes against my argument of the tiny userbase of 'your' games, but whatever)

supercarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
QUOTE said:
What is emulated
-----------------------------------------
- CPU : 2%
- GPU : 12%
- SPU : none
- KeyPad : none
(quote from GameKing emulator readme.txt.)

What can we do with it?

Why did you put GameKing in the list and many others like that?
rolleyes.gif

I appreciate your idea of do this list, but why make it if you do not want to put all requests?

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I'm having some trouble with the neo geo pocket color emulator. I put the emulator on the root of my memory card and made a separate folder to put the roms in. But when I run the emulator and go into the rom folder there's nothing there. The games don't show up. Any advice? Oh the flashcard I'm using is supercard dstwo if that matters. This is the one I downloaded:

http://filetrip.net/f2233-RACE-DS-FIXED.html

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
That's strange. Have you checked to see whether all files have the correct extension to be playable by the emulator?
Well when I downloaded the games they had the extension .npc and they didn't show up in the folder. Then I changed it to .neo and still nothing. What other extension is it suppose to have?

Alternatively I downloaded this neo geo pocket color emulator for the psp:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PUZJNJ09

And the games played fine with the extension .npc Unfortunately that emulator is not good since it doesn't have save states.

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not put the individual games in a spoiler tag under the heading for arcade games? Reading this it seems like you are being more stubborn than helpful by excluding them. The guy did go through the trouble of posting all those links.

something like this:

Arcade (individual machines)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Alright then, that's a good idea, I'll add them to the list.

@everyone that wants to add something new: create a new topic, as I'm not going to update this any further.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
guatemala said:
was looking at the list of emulator but didnt saw N64 emulators. is there emulators for N64?
No, please search before posting, it is impossible for the DS to emulate the N64.

Good news though now the Supercard Two can emulate SNES and GBA

guatemala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
guatemala said:
was looking at the list of emulator but didnt saw N64 emulators. is there emulators for N64?
No, please search before posting, it is impossible for the DS to emulate the N64.

thx for the info. and i did search b4 posting . im sry if i made a stupid question but this is my first flash card and there is so much information. but i found alot of answers in this forums so thx again.

one more question i have an i edge, and probably will get another card soon to test different cards. is super card a good option?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
guatemala said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
guatemala said:

thx for the info. and i did search b4 posting . im sry if i made a stupid question but this is my first flash card and there is so much information. but i found alot of answers in this forums so thx again.

one more question i have an i edge, and probably will get another card soon to test different cards. is super card a good option?
No problem
happy.gif
You learn through time.

And I would say if you have the cash, go with the Supercard Two. It is powerful as hell, has a nice GUI, SNES and GBA emulation, and updates regularly.

arcadejunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
I love my arcade games. My favourites are neods (kof, etc), mrdo, dspack (best way to play pac-man, ms. pac-man and cruch roller), dslair (I wish development would have continued with that one). SnemulDS was good but DSTWO's SNES emulator has fixed backgrounds, resolution and sprite problems.
I started with iedge which was/is a great basic card played just about every homebrew app, game I threw at it, including Moonshell 2.1 stable. But now with the DSTWO there is no looking back, I can't wait to see whats over the horizon with this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)