Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to make this very simple for the newbies who want to hack their Wii and get as much as they can out of it. Therefore, I think we should create a list of awesome things you can do with the Wii. I'll start...

- Play backup Wii games (not 100% with backup loader)
- Play backup GC games (only with modchip)
- Play DVD's
- Play Emulators

What else?

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
"Try Out" WiiWare before purchase lol
wink2.gif

DarkChili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piss off friends who are too poor for twilight princess by doing the various things above

SDHC Card reader (THE ONLY ONE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!)

Hack Brawl online
biggrin.gif

Hack Mario Kart Wii online (I wish, no one posts the codes!)

Stay on v3.2 and access shop channel

Custom GH, RB, Brawl and uncensored manhunt

Injected wads

Torrent

Cook bacon (ok I went too far with the last 2)

Region free

Region change

REMOVE THE HEALTH SCREEN SHIT!

the infamous Wiibrator

and most importantly... piss off Nintendo

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkChili said:
and most importantly... piss off Nintendo
I know your joking with this , but my intention was never to piss off nintendo.
I respect the lads who built this machine as they did a great job with it , and if i ever saw the company in trouble i would make a serious effort to help them out.
I do think they would gain worldwide respect if they decided to allow all hacks on the console once its book shelf life was up (when they reach the target date for end of life) and i think even more wii's would sell if that was done.

I know by contributing to the whole backup loader section i probably have annoyed someone in ninty , but i honestly am not out to piss them off in any way - i just believe that people should have the right to decide to do what they want with devices they have paid for and own.

Respect is a big thing for me on here and i do respect the lads in Nintendo as well for all the work they put into their Wii and the knowledge they have - i also respect anyone who has made an effort to find out more for themselves on here - and the original pioneers of any project get great respect from me.
People like team tweezers , waninkoko , wiigator, wiipower, wiishizza ,Forsaken, Ironmask and well theres loads more , but people who put their wii's on the line to test things out for themselves and others are great assets to this community , to their local community and to the gaming world in general. The even contribute to nintendo by giving them ideas for future releases like homebrew browser type of things.

Anyway , i had my little rant - i dont think we should do things to disrespect anyone , and especially nintendo - they arent really the enemy , but to them we probably are.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is an Opera browser for browsing the internet - you'll find a wad installer if you look in the right places or ask the right people, but we cant put it online as its illegal to link to.

Streaming media can be done from your PC with Mplayer i believe , though i havent tried it myself

The Ip Phone is wiispeak and its a device nintendo have started selling recently - you can basically chat wii to wii using it, the application hasnt been hacked yet to allow you to get to devices other than the wii, but im sure someone will take a look at that at some stage.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
There is an Opera browser for browsing the internet - you'll find a wad installer if you look in the right places or ask the right people, but we cant put it online as its illegal to link to.

Streaming media can be done from your PC with Mplayer i believe , though i havent tried it myself

The Ip Phone is wiispeak and its a device nintendo have started selling recently - you can basically chat wii to wii using it, the application hasnt been hacked yet to allow you to get to devices other than the wii, but im sure someone will take a look at that at some stage.

Okay, I already knew what Wiispeak was
sleep.gif

I was just wondering if there was an IP Phone program that uses Wiispeak to call other phones, such as SvSIP.

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
torrent??
when could you do this, tried googling it but you know what it just comes up with lol.
Its a joke theres no time limit =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things