Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just this year?

Well I've beaten Dark Souls like...8 times with different characters...
Beat Demon's Souls once as well
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed on the Vita, in a sense. Unlocked all characters and console mods and courses and stuff
Metal Slug XX, beat all the story missions
I think I technically beat Killzone Shadow Fall in 2014, sometime in early January IIRC...
Typing of the Dead Overkill

And that's all I got so far. Working on Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky right now, and will be working on Dark Souls 2 when it comes out, maybe Thief.

EDIT: Technically all of these games I started in 2013, and then beat in 2014...I don't think I've "started" any games in 2014

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Saints Row IV... yeah, talk about tonal whiplash.

I feel bad for the rest of the games I play this year. They're going to have to top Brothers' ending... and this.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None so far. I'm trying to get maximum stats in MUA and Super Paper Mario, so there's something. I also have an unfinished game in both Skyward Sword and Viewtiful Joe... and Super Mario RPG... I've got a busy year...
Pokemon X/Y, and that's about it for this year, I think. Not a whole lot of spare time on my hands as of late. :)

You finished X/Y? I find that hard to believe. Aren't there, like, half a bazillion Pokemon to catch, breed, trade, and beat gym masters with? :wacko: Plus how can you even say you've finished it if you haven't had a lot of spare time? Or is that spare time being eaten up by X/Y?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2014... hasn't been that much time, you know. ~50 days.

Danganronpa (PSP)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon Crystal
BioShock Infinite

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You finished X/Y? I find that hard to believe. Aren't there, like, half a bazillion Pokemon to catch, breed, trade, and beat gym masters with? :wacko: Plus how can you even say you've finished it if you haven't had a lot of spare time? Or is that spare time being eaten up by X/Y?
I've finished the story*, obviously I don't have all the Pokemon since releasing incomplete games is sort of Nintendo's point with Pokemon - there's a lot of trading ahead of me. ;O;

*Pokemon has no story ;O;

Reactions: chavosaur

FireSeel

Trophies
XP
Country
Tearaway. Only because its short. I just get bored with some games, or I forget to save (persona 3) and I cant be bothered to get back to where I was.

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Castlevania LOS Mirror of Fate HD Edition
Silent Hill Homecoming
...and I'm about to finish Sengoku Basara 4 next week; somewhat disappointed with it in comparison to Basara 3/Utage since it was mostly a rehash and most of the characters sucked.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, the only thing I can come up with is Spelunky, and that was a couple nights ago. For the first time, with a green man in a sombrero hat.

I guess Left 4 Dead 2, if you count that.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A good handfull hands of solitaire
Limbo (2nd playthrough)
Giana sisters: twisted dreams
VVVVVV (not sure if this was 2014...could've been very late 2013)
Rise of nations (conquer the world campaign on easiest setting)

Not sure whether to count civilization IV...just managing one random civilization to conquer the world. I'm not sure if that what this civ thing is all about. :unsure:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BioShock 2. Going to start infinite after it has finished downloading. Not much gaming time at the moment, but most of my school work has been completed, so I'm good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat