Links to posts in The Meme Box

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sometimes you see something in the meme box you want to reply to. However, this is made very difficult as there is no link to the post, and you have no idea where in the thread the post is located, meaning you often have to browse through 10+ pages of posts just to find the one you're looking for. That's if you don't forget what the image was while looking, and go right past it.

For that reason I think it would be very useful to be able to click through to the actual post. Maybe the text at the bottom could be made into a link.

Edit: To clarify I mean when scrolling through the slideshow, past the first 10 images that are displayed as thumbnails, there is no way to click through to the post.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For PC, middle mouse click or right click and open in new tab both work just fine and open the post of the image. Just don't left click the image because then it goes full-page size instead.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
On mobile, if you do a long press on the thumbnail, you can open the original post in another tab.
A bit counterintuitive, I know.
For PC, middle mouse click or right click and open in new tab both work just fine and open the post of the image. Just don't left click the image because then it goes full-page size instead.
That is a good tip (and I already knew about that) but doesn't help if you scroll past the 10 that are displayed on the front page.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That is a good tip (and I already knew about that) but doesn't help if you scroll past the 10 that are displayed on the front page.
True, but then again, having a link to ALL posts is way too much, do you know how many posts there are in the thread in all those months?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)