Linkers that can upload save to original cart?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Cyberdude93, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Cyberdude93
    OP

Newcomer Cyberdude93 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I've had a Pokemon Fire Red save for a while now, and I want to link it with Diamond/Pearl and the Gamecube games. With Colosseum, my EZ-Flash has not worked (yes, without a loader), and my G6 Lite has no chance. Now while an EZF Advance looks like it could work, a better idea would be to use the original cart, which would mean I would only need to obtain a linker to transfer my save. So I ask, what flash linkers can transfer saves to original carts? And even better, which ones are known to transfer to the error-prone Pokemon games? The EZ-Flash software does not allow this, unfortunately.

EDIT: I've now found out about .SPS saves, and that I can convert them from .SAV using GBA. Question is, which cheat device uses these? Information seems scarce on the GBA Action Replays now, and the DS one seems to only cope with saves from DS games.

Thanks in advance.

2. HugeCock

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    Your looking for I believe a rare version of a Game Shark that allowed backing up saves....good luck

3. Cyberdude93
    OP

Newcomer Cyberdude93 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    You're absolutely right. After extensive Googling, I found out that the item I want is this. So I reserved one and went to pick it up, and they'd replaced the item with the Action Replay MAX (same item number, etc.). Like all non-video game stores, Argos is pretty incompetent when it comes to this sort of thing [​IMG]