Homebrew RELEASE Linkalho - Link your nintendo account offline

meathane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I read all the posts, and can't see an answer already to a question I have.

I don't use my hacked switch that often, but just fired it up and all the games work, Tinfoil too for downloading new ones, so I often don't update it (I find the process so painful with all hacks and stuff you have to stay on top of, I just want to turn it on and for it to work). My switch is running 9.1.0|AMS 0.13.0|E.

I downloaded Family Fued, but can't run it as it needs a Nintendo ID.

When I boot, I boot in to CFW - emuMMC, (using Hekate 5.5.3), and I only have 1 account on there, when has never been online. I also use Incognito (my serial number of the console is blank).

So my question is, if I have a switch that doesn't have any traces of a Nintendo ID, how do I/is it save to create a new user on the CFW I use, let it go online and create a new dummy user, create a new Nintendo ID that I don't plan on ever really using (ie, the usual proper process), in order to use linkalho?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I read all the posts, and can't see an answer already to a question I have.

I don't use my hacked switch that often, but just fired it up and all the games work, Tinfoil too for downloading new ones, so I often don't update it (I find the process so painful with all hacks and stuff you have to stay on top of, I just want to turn it on and for it to work). My switch is running 9.1.0|AMS 0.13.0|E.

I downloaded Family Fued, but can't run it as it needs a Nintendo ID.

When I boot, I boot in to CFW - emuMMC, (using Hekate 5.5.3), and I only have 1 account on there, when has never been online. I also use Incognito (my serial number of the console is blank).

So my question is, if I have a switch that doesn't have any traces of a Nintendo ID, how do I/is it save to create a new user on the CFW I use, let it go online and create a new dummy user, create a new Nintendo ID that I don't plan on ever really using (ie, the usual proper process), in order to use linkalho?
You don't want to connect your emuMMC to the internet without Incognito installed, or you will likely be banned. Linkalho will create a fake account that acts as though it has connected to the internet and is linked with an NNID. That's what you should run on your emuMMC.

Link_acc

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Thanks for this tool, tinfoil uses this one right? In any case I can't star zelda breath of the wild altho having a fake linked acc. It tells me I need a linked acc (90dns set up)
Any ideas?

og47

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi team,

Linkalho not working for me, i folloe the instructions and after reboot software is still asking to link the nintendo account which im not doing on the CFW as i might get banned, please help.

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
v1.0.5 released

changelog:
  • Erista/Mariko detection. If a non Erista is found, reboot to payload is disabled
  • Reworked reboot to payload: now requires explicit reboot.bin in linkalho folder. If the file is found, it will attempt to reboot to that payload (Erista only)
  • Updated Borealis library to latest version

D0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Not working on 12.0.0 with Atmosphere 19.0.1? Atlast on my switch. It say that acc is linked, but games still does not working. Asking for nintendo acc.

mbutodimbuti

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The account is linked with your app, but doesn't work with MK11 stuck at update software.
my conf is fw11 + atmosphere 19.0 on 4.1 ipatched

LeTak

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to compile Linkalho with another region setting, so I have the right region in my NNID.

But I have errors while compileing.

linkalho-master/libs/zipper/include/defs.h:16:10: fatal error: minizip/zip.h: No such file or directory

Does someone know what an where I need to add something?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to compile Linkalho with another region setting, so I have the right region in my NNID.

But I have errors while compileing.

linkalho-master/libs/zipper/include/defs.h:16:10: fatal error: minizip/zip.h: No such file or directory

Does someone know what an where I need to add something?
Try installing the zlib package with dkp-pacman - it looks like minizip is part of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho