rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes absolutly. I tried many times but no effect.
I tried to re create a new emunand with an official linked account. Same result.
Where can I see account is linked with linkalho?
Thanks

That's not currently implemented. You can go to your console settings, accounts and check each user. If you see a prompt to link it, it's because the process failed somehow (image below)

Best way to test is for you to obtain NES os SNES online NSP or XCI and try to run it. Those 2 titles require a linked account and will:
1. Fail to run if not linked
2. Run but show a black screen on the title selection if a bad link is detected

If at least one of these titles can run, you have a linked account. If all else fails, please send me the backups the app created and I'll try to debug and check what might be wrong

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone tried using this to bypass Super Mario 35 on a banned Switch ?

As far as I know, SM35 requires an active subscription to nintendo online service and will only work connected to Nintendo servers. It's is not the purpose of this app. Please re-read the OP for clarification.

Attachments

• ninaccount9-650-650x300.jpg
    ninaccount9-650-650x300.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: ravj17 and peteruk

Hayabusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey just looking for a little clarity as to what might be wrong as its been awhile as just got back into the scene. I have followed the steps as necessary using your app however still MK11 hangs at updating game data. Is online required still? I am trying to do this without any form of an online connection so I am not sure if it is the account or the game itself that needs a form of connection to check at least once?

100% offline
SX OS 3.0.5
Firm 10.2
MK 11 1.0.22

Bgarnier17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not currently implemented. You can go to your console settings, accounts and check each user. If you see a prompt to link it, it's because the process failed somehow (image below)

Best way to test is for you to obtain NES os SNES online NSP or XCI and try to run it. Those 2 titles require a linked account and will:
1. Fail to run if not linked
2. Run but show a black screen on the title selection if a bad link is detected

If at least one of these titles can run, you have a linked account. If all else fails, please send me the backups the app created and I'll try to debug and check what might be wrong

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As far as I know, SM35 requires an active subscription to nintendo online service and will only work connected to Nintendo servers. It's is not the purpose of this app. Please re-read the OP for clarification.
Thanks to reply me.
I took photos for more précisions.
One account:
IMG_20201014_194440.jpg
Message when I click show more informations
IMG_20201014_194246.jpg
When I launch snes or nes online:
IMG_20201014_194536.jpg
If you have an idea thanks a lot.
I could send you files say me what you want exactly

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

junks4you

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MK11 Aftermath with patch 1.0.21 also confirmed working

Hey man, first and foremost, great app so thanks for it. I can finally play NES and SNES games now.

My issue is with MK 11 Aftermath w/1.0.21 patch. I get this error soon after I start up the game. I think this is where the Nintendo sign in prompt usually shows up.

I can proceed to play the game after I click on the close button. However, when I select TOWERS OF TIME, I get this message, "You must be signed in to a Nintendo Account to access the Towers of Time". I get a similar message when I click on KRYPT. I can't go any further for either of these. Is this expected?

20201022_211629.jpg

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey man, first and foremost, great app so thanks for it. I can finally play NES and SNES games now.

My issue is with MK 11 Aftermath w/1.0.21 patch. I get this error soon after I start up the game. I think this is where the Nintendo sign in prompt usually shows up.

I can proceed to play the game after I click on the close button. However, when I select TOWERS OF TIME, I get this message, "You must be signed in to a Nintendo Account to access the Towers of Time". I get a similar message when I click on KRYPT. I can't go any further for either of these. Is this expected?

View attachment 230603

I did not try Towers of Time but according to the error, it looks like it requires an active internet connection to Ninty servers. Nothing can be done if that's the case. Similar to SuperMario 35: it's strictly an online game so besides the practice mode, doesn't really matter if your switch is fooled into thinking it has a legitimate linked account

Last edited by rrocha,
Reactions: junks4you

junks4you

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rrocha

ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V crashes after you select the version of the game you want to play. I had to unlink my account in order for the game to work properly.

Running...
Linkalho 1.0.3
Switch firmware 10.1.0
SX OS v3.0.5

Last edited by junks4you,

froexen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day, everyone.

I've been looking for an app like this one, but I need something clarified before using it.

I have one particular account that I want to unlink to be able to use it as primary on a legit Switch console. Can this app make that possible?

Thanks in advance!

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@rrocha

ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN V crashes after you select the version of the game you want to play. I had to unlink my account in order for the game to work properly.

Running...
Linkalho 1.0.3
Switch firmware 10.1.0
SX OS v3.0.5

Turn flight mode on while playing it. ACA titles try to connect to Ninty servers when using a linked account

Good day, everyone.

I've been looking for an app like this one, but I need something clarified before using it.

I have one particular account that I want to unlink to be able to use it as primary on a legit Switch console. Can this app make that possible?

Thanks in advance!

You just need to execute the Link operation. It will overwrite your old links but will back them up

Last edited by rrocha,

Jnks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot, works like a charm to unlink but I have a question.
I have Sysnand+Emunand with SX OS. I did it with success on Emunand but how to unlink my account on Sysnand without updating it ?

realromhunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@rrocha, thanks for app, pal! I am using Linkalho v1.0.3 on SX OS v3.0.5 (NSW 10.2.0 on sysNAND, no EmuNAND, WiFi LAN access but no Internet connection by router access control). Console was connected to Internet when it was in retail state and I have linked Nintendo ID to my user before CFW. After that, never online again and sysNAND FW was updated with ChoiDujourNX, so my NSW is not banned.
Anyway, Linkalho link and unlink NNID ok but I can´t bypass MK11 v1.0.20 "Updating game data ..." (Actualizando datos del juego ...). I am using official scene releases by VENOM installed through SX OS internal installer. How did you test MK11 to make it working? BTW, NSW scene teams never released v1.0.21 from MK11. I have never used Kefir sh!t. Thanks.

Last edited by realromhunter,

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@rrocha, thanks for app, pal! I am using Linkalho v1.0.3 on SX OS v3.0.5 (NSW 10.2.0 on sysNAND, no EmuNAND, WiFi LAN access but no Internet connection by router access control). Console was connected to Internet when it was in retail state and I have linked Nintendo ID to my user before CFW. After that, never online again and sysNAND FW was updated with ChoiDujourNX, so my NSW is not banned.
Anyway, Linkalho link and unlink NNID ok but I can´t bypass MK11 v1.0.20 "Updating game data ..." (Actualizando datos del juego ...). I am using official scene releases by VENOM installed through SX OS internal installer. How did you test MK11 to make it working? BTW, NSW scene teams never released v1.0.21 from MK11. I have never used Kefir sh!t. Thanks.

Installed 1.0.21 NSP and mounted MK11 XCI. Worked for me. This app will only create an NNID linked account files and help bypass that check so the game can launch. If you're getting that lockup, it's already past the NNID check.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea about linked accounts and games crashing? Had a legit linked account but any game that needs to access something with nnid just displays and error. Unlinking makes them work but always have to cancel the prompt to link the account

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ages ago way before Linkalho I tried to get Mortal Kombat working on my banned Switch, when it got to a certain update it would freeze and hang.

Decided last night to re visit and re install the game with the latest update and all the DLC using Linkalho first.

I fired up the game, it got to a point and came up with an error (I don't remember the number) but there was a 'see details' option, so i clicked that and the game continued to load perfectly and past the bit it always got stuck and hung on.

Another win for Linkalho :bow:

elecu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anybody clarify please if can I create a new user on emunand, link all accounts (one of them is linked already) and after, copy the savedata, with another app, of the account was linked to the new one?

I wanna use my savedata of my linked already account into the new one but it´s not possible to create a savedata file without link the account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all