Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch got error and dunno how fix it after using linkahlo
Fatal error
Program id: 010041544d53000
Error desc: std: : abort () called (0xffe)

How do I fix this tried hatake error fix nothing is there way to repair this.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My switch got error and dunno how fix it after using linkahlo
Fatal error
Program id: 010041544d53000
Error desc: std: : abort () called (0xffe)

How do I fix this tried hatake error fix nothing is there way to repair this.
You can do this in tinfoils options - link fake account - reboot. Works on all models even though error on some without sept folder. v1, v1 patched, v2, Oled.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a sysmoduel or something in your atmosphere/contents folder is causing it. Try looking for that "program id" in your contents folder and either delete it or move it out of contents folder

Gaara4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sry for the questions but if i use Linkalho to link my accounts all games want to connect to the nintendo online service for could backups. Everything can start just fine but the error message is kind of annoying. Is it possible to link the accounts without getting this error message.
Thank you for your help =)

achtungpop

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi
I just discovered this "tips" because I d'like to play "Zelda ocarina of tim"e from N64 switch online, that I downloaded on nsp and installed on my emunand . I'm not native english speaking and I'm afraid I miss something about deleting saves etc .
To be accurate, on my sysnand I have a real online account . Will I lose this too if I use this app on my emunand ? what are the risks exactly ?? My daughter plays Animal Crossing with real online account on sysnand and she would kill me if I delete her saves :D

rrocha

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi
I just discovered this "tips" because I d'like to play "Zelda ocarina of tim"e from N64 switch online, that I downloaded on nsp and installed on my emunand . I'm not native english speaking and I'm afraid I miss something about deleting saves etc .
To be accurate, on my sysnand I have a real online account . Will I lose this too if I use this app on my emunand ? what are the risks exactly ?? My daughter plays Animal Crossing with real online account on sysnand and she would kill me if I delete her saves :D

Linkalho does not touch save files. It modifies your user only. Use Linkalho on your emuNAND only and your should be safe.
It's tested and working with N64SO with latest Atmosphere running on emuMMC/emuNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1