ROM Hack Question Lineage OS + 3rd party dock - no output of video to tv? Do any 3rd party docks work?

jimlaman8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have lineage os working fine on the switch, however, video output from a 3rd party dock isnt working, it only works with this dock in nintendo mode.
Anyone else have this type of issue and know of a solution?

jimlaman8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should stay away from third-party dock unless you want to brick your unit.

I thought that was only early 3rd party docks? Newer articles say shouldnt be the case (and use the original nintendo switch ac unit?) Less ideal, i have 2 extra docks now (3rd party), the real nintendo ones are hard to find and a bit expensive.

Last edited by jimlaman8,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was only early 3rd party docks? Newer articles say shouldnt be the case. Less ideal, i have 2 extra docks now (3rd party), the real nintendo ones are hard to find and a bit expensive.

It is all third party dock as third party dock doesn't understand the voltage the switch is asking for and supply the wrong amp, therefore damaging the M92T36 power control IC chip where the unit doesn't boot anymore.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: jimlaman8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1