Gaming Line Rider 2

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look like I'll be only one who WILL not try this? I hated the online version. Really hated it. Sorry.
frown.gif

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank flipping GOD some information came out about this. Looks amazing, I've been waiting on this since I first saw Line Rider, the first thing I said was, "Holy crap. Best DS game ever."

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
It's funny how a simple flash toy he put out on deviantart, turned out to it's own game with "hacked" versions being made, resulting in me spending entire IT lessons with my mates making huge courses.

..and now it's on DS. The fact they can get back on the sled makes me happy, I always got annoyed, and that first course is damn cool. I used to do crap like that
biggrin.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When this comes out, someone HAS to find a way of extracting levels from the save data, and repacking them in. A difficult job, but then we'll be able to share courses and add them. 'Twould be awesome.
Endless nights making huge courses for no real reason. The addition of allowing colour should allow for some really genius courses. Personally, I can't wait.
I never had much patience with the original flash game, but my brother's obsessed in it. Hopefully this'll make up for my impatience!

EDIT:
Whoa, that level they made must've taken forever. And to think that could be made with the in-game editor is awesome.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If you guys are talking about the recent video,you should know it's not the DS version right?..

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hope line rider 2 becomes a flashgame, too
frown.gif
was a great time killer,...
and i'm quite worried in the DS version,,.. because of the small screen .. even if I zoom out, it would be too hard to get the tracks exactly where I want...

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The way it automatically adds in the backround is pretty cool!

Plus there seemed to be the ability to move through time at will, allowing the creation of impossible looking tracks (no more 'predicting' where he's gonna land)

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joey90 said:
The way it automatically adds in the backround is pretty cool!

Plus there seemed to be the ability to move through time at will, allowing the creation of impossible looking tracks (no more 'predicting' where he's gonna land)

and if you have a white background and make white lines... Y'know hat i mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu