Translation Line Attack Heroes English translation for Wii

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK. I will try to set emunand on usb and relaunch the game. Some other games don't works. For example Gyrostarr (black screen) or tnt racers (stuck on loading screen). Hope usb emunand will make Those games working.
Gyrostarr converts the wad to a free region
tnt racers game setting select ios 250

Brand Newman

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France
OK. I will try to set emunand on usb and relaunch the game. Some other games don't works. For example Gyrostarr (black screen) or tnt racers (stuck on loading screen). Hope usb emunand will make Those games working.
It's worth the try.

To be honest I don't see any reason why you should have anything on your SD card, except for apps and save games (some drives can go on sleepy mode, which can cause issue).

USB will give you faster access to the Emunand, and much more space in case you install a lot of wad files.

Please let us know if it helped solve your issue.

Reactions: NestorM

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's worth the try.

To be honest I don't see any reason why you should have anything on your SD card, except for apps and save games (some drives can go on sleepy mode, which can cause issue).

USB will give you faster access to the Emunand, and much more space in case you install a lot of wad files.

Please let us know if it helped solve your issue.
I tried wiiflow emunand and now line attack heroes eng patched works perfectly. Thank you guys @Brand Newman @matto21

HomeStarRunnerTron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd share what worked for me, as someone who's never had this kind of problem with other games before. This might've gotten more complicated due to me beta testing and installing many, many versions of the game before this, but hey, in-case someone experiences the same issues as me (black screen after trying to boot, etc.), I'm gonna say what Brand Newman (what a guy) helped me to do...

I had no luck with using the WiiFlow emuNAND-- just black screen for that, even when I started from a brand-new rip of my emuNAND. I tried deleting my old save files for the game-- that didn't help at all. I tried installing the WAD from WiiFlow, USB Loader GX, ShowMiiNAND... none of it seemed to make a difference.

But then Brand Newman asked me to try just installing it straight to my vWii NAND-- so I moved enough stuff on my normal NAND to the SD to install Line Attack Heroes to my NAND with Wii Mod Lite... and the game just WORKED. *jazz hands* Then I decided to replace my emuNAND (on USB Loader GX) with this new version of my normal NAND (which apparently doesn't delete all the other WADs you install, somehow-- but I would suggest making a duplicate on your USB drive of your emuNAND, just in-case), and then, even when I deleted Line Attack Heroes off my normal NAND, it still booted perfectly on the emuNAND!

I don't know if this part was important, but I DID start playing it on my normal NAND, making a save there at the beginning of the game. But just to be thorough, that's another thing I did before replacing my emuNAND. Worth all the effort, for sure. And now, my Mii is gonna go smack the bejibblets out of some sentient treasure chests.

Last edited by HomeStarRunnerTron,

Brand Newman

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France
@Brand Newman Will you make english patch for yakuza wii u in the future ?
Hi, @NestorM .

For the time being, I don't intend to make patches for other consoles, as it would require to learn how to modify their isos in the first place.

Even translating Wii games is different from one to another, but the Wii U games' structure is actually very different (lots of "h3" and "app" files), and I wouldn't know where to begin from!

Maybe there are some translators who are more familiar with the Wii U : I'd advise you to contact them? :)

Yours truly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: when i have to mix it, on the other hand