Gaming Limited Run Games has switch Publishing rights

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if Inti creates published retail versions of Blaster Master zero and Mighty Gunvolt Burst with all DLC on a cart as compilation game for $30-$40, I mean I already have it but still, it might mean more people will buy it, but I doubt they have money to publish retail games since they haven't done so yet.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It would be nice if Inti creates published retail versions of Blaster Master zero and Mighty Gunvolt Burst with all DLC on a cart as compilation game for $30-$40, I mean I already have it but still, it might mean more people will buy it, but I doubt they have money to publish retail games since they haven't done so yet.
oh yeah i would get blaster master zero for sure to.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, that's pretty cool. Even though some part of me wants to go all-digital, I still buy physical on Switch when I can. I suppose it's because when I get a second Switch to take with me to college, my brother and I can more easily share our game collection. Digital games can't be shared between Switch consoles, after all.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want a physical release of Yooka-Laylee, but Playtonic partnered with Team17 for the physical console releases, so they might have exclusive rights to publish it or something, I don't know.
Also, Limited Run Games might not be the best fit, a game like that really needs to be produced in larger quantities since it'll undoubtedly sell well.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a physical release of Fast RMX, but I prefer Nicalis to be the one to publish it.
Limited Run Games releases are really hard to get.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I definitely want to see some more indie games on the Switch lol

Some Bomberman 2, maybe angry birds ported from Android or some puzzle games

Kappa

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well for someone who has the physical preference when it comes to games I love the concept that both Limited Run and some others have started. I really do. But when like with Monster Boy - The Dragon's Trap there is roughly a year difference ... well yeah ... that's not feasible for me. Also double dipping those titles is always a case of doubt.

I prefer what Nicalis has been doing with releases. Always something nice about them in regard to extras, booklets etc.

On a off-topic sidenote; I wish Nintendo did offer the following;
Being able to use a game without the cart. Like a NO-CD of sort. Just lock it to the system id combined with the nintendo id.
As a owner of 52 titles already on Switch. I cant tell you how often I have run into the situation of; damn that was a physicial release not a digital one.
I want physical I know, my bad. But I would even pay extra to be able to use it in such a way as I mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended