Limited Run Games E3 2021 press conference - roundup - Castlevania Requiem physical release for PS4

Limited_Run_Games_Logo.png

Limited Run Games is ready to bring you all sorts of news, as part of E3 2021. Plenty of announcements are in store as to what Limited Run has in the pipeline for future physical releases. Be sure to tune in and see what they've got to show!

:arrow: Watch their press conference live on Twitch

Live Coverage

• Superhot is coming to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 physically.
  • Zombies Ate My Neighbors for PS4, Switch, Genesis and SNES
  • Ghoul Patrol for the same
  • Double Dragon Kunio Kun, all the Double Dragon game, River City Ransom, and a bunch more classic old-school NES games will be bundled in one collection on Switch and PS4, physically.
  • River City Zero for Switch and River City Girls 2 announced for PS5
  • Strife: Veteran Edition coming soon
  • Wayforward has Shantae and the Seven Sirens, 1/2 Genie Hero: Ultimate Edition, Pirate's Curse, Risky's Revenge Director's Cut, and the original GBC game, all coming to PS5 in one game
  • 4K remaster, new voice-acting featuring Laura Bailey and Troy Baker in Bloodrayne Betrayal, PS4 and Switch
  • New story trailer for Haven, it's coming to PS5 and PS4 and Switch
  • Skatebird launches August 12th, and will get a physical release eventually for PS4 and Switch
  • Huntdown, an old-school arcade game, is getting a collector's edition
  • Axiom Verge 2 is coming soon to PC, as an Epic exclusive, PS5, PS4, and Switch releases too
  • The Takeover will get a physical edition, 2.5D beat 'em up, will have Streets of Rage composer on board, Switch and PS4
  • Dusk will be released via LRG for Switch
  • Action-adventure stealth game Republique will get a physical edition, even for PSVR, PS4, Switch
  • PS4 and Switch version of Going Under confirmed for physical release
  • One Step From Eden will get a physical release for Switch and PS4
  • RWBY Grim Hunt for Switch
  • RetroMania Wrestling PS4 and Switch
  • PS4 release for Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night in Castlevania Requiem
  • Rondo of Blood will have a TG16 physical release in the west on the Turbo Duo
  • Contra Anniversary Collection, 10 games in one, PS4
  • Their biggest announcement is: Plumbers Don't Wear Ties for PS4, PS5, PC, Switch

DoctorDizzyspin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties was hilarious.
Honestly, this was my favorite E3 presentation thus far. The skits were kiiiinda hit or miss, but I enjoyed the games honestly.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
castlevania collection for ps4 its nice
superhot,strife and dusk are great fun fps for switch imo
contra collection its also on switch and not just ps4 OP

still its a shame no AAA reveals that are still missing physical games on switch like hellblade,alien isolation,doom eternal,bulletstorm and so on.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay. Plumbers don't wear ties has to make me break my perfect postcount. Wow!

Classic game, hope it will sell well enough to spark a sequel!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be nice for castlevania requiem on nintendo switch... or steam...

And I see Arc system works must have gave Wayforward the keys to the river city series, must be too busy with bigger projects like Guilty Gear Stive. But least we can do is get those 3DS games ported to consoles or double dragon neon 2.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope to get Plumbers don't wear ties. For real. I hope they price it accordingly, as I'm sure the genesis and snes re-releases of Zombies will be pricey.

Last edited by eyeliner,

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It's a shame that Castlevania Requiem will likely never be released outside of PS4, unless Konami stops being lazy and makes another PSP emulator, or even better - a proper native port.
Yes, the games in that collection don't even run natively, and it really is nothing more than a stripped down version of Dracula X Chronicles running on PSPHD (same emulator used in Patapon/LocoRoro/PaRappa remasters).
So you have PS4 emulating PSP emulating PCE and PSX. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...