Limited Edition Zelda Nintendo 3DS Heading To North America

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad I already bought a PS3 3 months ago at GameStop for $200 used 250gb. This one has 2 games that come with it but I don't like neither of them anyways. But its still a great deal for a PS3.
I went and talked with an employee and priced the games. If you were to get the deal and trade the games back they are worth $60 and $50 respectively. Assuming you have your receipt, considering neither are on sale Black Friday, you could get $110 trading both games back in right after for store credit, bringing the PS3 + 1 month PSN down to $90.

I'm assuming they'll try and lower the price for it that day despite this and it will come out cheaper (get back less money when trading back), but I've been told that as long as it's unopened you can do a trade for store credit for the full price without a receipt, meaning that you could basically just switch the games for games totaling the same price ,or other items that do.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad I already bought a PS3 3 months ago at GameStop for $200 used 250gb. This one has 2 games that come with it but I don't like neither of them anyways. But its still a great deal for a PS3.
I went and talked with an employee and priced the games. If you were to get the deal and trade the games back they are worth $60 and $50 respectively. Assuming you have your receipt, considering neither are on sale Black Friday, you could get $110 trading both games back in right after for store credit, bringing the PS3 + 1 month PSN down to $90.

I'm assuming they'll try and lower the price for it that day despite this and it will come out cheaper (get back less money when trading back), but I've been told that as long as it's unopened you can do a trade for store credit for the full price without a receipt, meaning that you could basically just switch the games for games totaling the same price ,or other items that do.
I think they are packaged in the ps3 box
and almost always have "NOT FOR RESALE" written on them

BB has the same sale, and they recently started a trade in program for games

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so that was confirmed? Is it gonna be around the same price? I know theres an option for a system transfer thing, I wonder if that includes your ambassador status

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm only looking forward to the white 3DS. Hopefully shell replacements in different colors appear for the 3DS soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end