Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Limited Edition Wiinja Deluxe package available now

Freeeeebies!

Â
The Ninja team have informed us that for a limited time, with any purchase of the Wiinja Deluxe modchip from any of their official resellers, they will be giving away two free gifts - the first being a limited edition 'Circular Shape Waterproof Sticker (10cm*10cm)' (don't ask me why they made it waterproof!) which shows their fancy looking Ninja dude standing next to the Wiinja Deluxe logo; and the second free gift is a silicon sleeve for your Wiimote that sports the Wiinja Deluxe branding, which comes in one of three colours - blue, black and pink. We've been told that you should just ask your favourite reseller for your preferred colour sleeve when you place your order.

These two free gifts are only available for a limited time and stocks are apparently quite limited so if you were planning to pick up a Wiinja Deluxe any time soon; now might be a good time!

icon11.gif
List of Official Wiinja Deluxe resellers
icon11.gif
Discuss

thehive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A rather fetching selection of cheap and useless tat. A real incentive to buy a Wiinja Deluxe if there ever was one.
blink.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
just a warning for people in the UK, there is no official seller in the UK (only clones) and wiininja will not support you or answer any questions or give any support, if you make a post on their forums and you say you are from the UK they will automatically ban you and lock the topic without any reason, absolutely appalling, that's why i brought a wiikey.

so meaning you will not be able to get this "pack" if you live in the UK as there is no official sellers in the UK at all.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just a warning for people in the UK, there is no official seller in the UK (only clones) and wiininja will not support you or answer any questions or give any support, if you make a post on their forums and you say you are from the UK they will automatically ban you and lock the topic without any reason, absolutely appalling, that's why i brought a wiikey.

so meaning you will not be able to get this "pack" if you live in the UK as there is no official sellers in the UK at all.

About there being no official sellers in the UK isnt quite true...
The link below is taken from the official Wiinja forums.

http://www.wiinja.com/Foros/viewtopic.php?t=1268

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
got some of those skins ages ago for my wiimote, to anyone thinking about it in general (and not just to do with this offer) i'd highly recommend avoiding them. They are good, prettify your controller, and provide added grip but at the the rate that the wiimotes chew batteries its absolutely ridiculous trying to replace batteries. A 2 minute job becomes a 20 minute struggle with a stupid piece of silicon....

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

About there being no official sellers in the UK isnt quite true...
The link below is taken from the official Wiinja forums.

http://www.wiinja.com/Foros/viewtopic.php?t=1268

24/06/07 .. For Legal reasons CHEAPMOD.COM has stopped selling Modchips , it means we currently don't have any OFFICIAL/ORIGINAL Wiinja Deluxe Reseller in the UK,we will NOT SUPPORT any Drivemod/Clone sold like Wiinja Deluxe within UK...

http://www.wiinja.com/index.php?contain=disclaimer

get your facts right before you quote me...

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got some of those skins ages ago for my wiimote, to anyone thinking about it in general (and not just to do with this offer) i'd highly recommend avoiding them. They are good, prettify your controller, and provide added grip but at the the rate that the wiimotes chew batteries its absolutely ridiculous trying to replace batteries. A 2 minute job becomes a 20 minute struggle with a stupid piece of silicon....
That is so totally true. I have one wiimote with the silicon sleeve, and that is MY remote. But when it comes time to replace the batteries, i just move onto one of my other wiimotes. I think if you put talcum on your wiimote or the inside of the silicon thing it should slide easier. But I haven't tried that so probably don't do that.
EDIT: YaY! Post # 1001!!! I got one of those cool ribbons now
smile.gif

BTW: Am I the only one that think that their little dude looks more like a samurai than a ninja?

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well they should give you a free bag of potato chips with each Wiinja chip purchase and a warning note (for americans) telling you to not eat the wrong kind of chip.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or does the sticker look like wrapper with a condom in it?
i dont have my glasses on so it might be different
but thats how it looks to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.