Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Darth Vader PS4 Console

2923008-ps45.jpg

The latest Limited edition Playstation 4 console has been announced, in the style of the dark master of the force himself, Darth Vader. The limited bundle will include the console, limited edition controller, Battlefront, and 4 free digital copies of Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Bounty Hunter.

:arrow: SOURCE

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently those ps2 games are re-releases with HD visuals and trophy support. I'm not sure if that's how the PS4 handles all PS2 games now, or it's just these games.

You can find more info here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/16/star-wars-ps4-bundles/ there's also a Disney Infinity 3.0 Bundle too. It's the same deal except Battlefront is replaced with Infinity and you get a few figurines including Boba Fett which is exclusive to Sony through the holiday. It also includes the voucher codes for the 4 PS2 games.

Another thing is you're getting the Battlefront Deluxe version instead of the regular. There's a better picture of the controller on there and it also reveals how the controller is modeled after Darth Vader's chest panel which kind of explains the unique look. The colored triggers make it look better in my opinion. Also the repeated Star Wars logo is also on the touch pad as well.

FINALLY it should also be mentioned you can buy the regular ps4 console (new 1200 model series) with a regular controller, Battlefront, and PS2 voucher codes. SO if you're not a fan of the look you can buy the new crap without the star wars skin.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. Not the best looking, but it's good to see another PS4 console option. I got to say, however, the controller doesn't look at all that aesthetically great.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't Super Star Wars an SNES game? I seriously doubt it's available on PSN. The others were all on PS2 so they check out but I suspect there's a misprint here somewhere.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Yeah Super Star Wars was on SNES but Ninty don't own it, it was a LucasFilm game iirc.
Ninty may have published it in one of the regions (I remember THQ though for some reason) but that will have long expired by now.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Yeah Super Star Wars was on SNES but Ninty don't own it, it was a LucasFilm game iirc.
Ninty may have published it in one of the regions (I remember THQ though for some reason) but that will have long expired by now.
Had to look up what "Super Star Wars" was and wow, that looks like tons of fun to play! It's like Star Wars x Metal Slug! :)

The reason I never heard of this game was because I grew up with NES and Megadrive.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thought of a Vader ps4 had me genuinely excited, but this thing looks like some kids graffiti... And what is up with that controller?

Who designed this? Better yet, who approved it?!

Bundle sounds pretty sweet though

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually quiet like the controller and the console, but due to consoles always being underneath a TV i never seen the point for me personally, my standard day 1 black PS4 will do me until it dies.

Will definitely be picking up the games on PSN as well as battlefront though, I loved those games

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The controller is possibly the worst thing I've laid my eyes on. One button while the rest are white? It looks like some kid got mad at COD and threw his controller, a button popped out and he lost it and had to buy a replacement of a different color. The D-Pad is ugly as shit too.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day