Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jons2ann

jons2ann Member
    Newcomer

[​IMG]

I did this ages ago for my CycloDS. It's still my fav skin.

And yes, I'm submitting it for the contest.

EDIT: Just providing a download link for this.
    Download

2. Snch3j1b

Snch3j1b Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I was trying to figure out a theme for this skin... and I'm marking off choices: pizza, the aristocracy, something done by hand; when my brain kicks into top gear. I decided to tribute the best football game known to man.

I tried to keep the Gold/Black motif a little bit. I think the picture doesn't do it justice though; in motion, the guys on the field change when you select them.

If I had more experience it would've turned out nicer, but it's alright and I spent all afternoon on it.

This is my entry.

Baby Edit: I added a blimp.

[​IMG]

Here's the link:DOWNLOAD

3. JItters333

JItters333 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The thing I like about this skin the most is how it has the "main" poke'mon and then there "rivals" from the best poke'mon games in order =] twas my first skin ever and took me at least a good 5 hours maybe 6 after I got it all uped, oh and the fact that this is like the third one that I made till I got one that I love =]

Hope you all like it =] as well as I hope it wins me an EDGE! =D Thank you GBATemp For This Opportunity!! =]

[​IMG]

Download ==> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3722 ENJOY =]

4. Raestloz

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    @Jitters: I like your skin vety much, but the lightning on the bottom screen worries me, have you tried it on a real EDGE? I 'm worrie dthat there might be lots of faulty gradations in 16 bit bmp format

The cheat icons, I think it's better that rather than arrows, use a closed Pokeball and opened Pokeball, it wil work better, also using Pokeball with cross and ok sign doesn't really work for me, a simple cross and ok sign works better without Pokeball I say, since they dominate the icon

Maybe it's just me, but the menu icons work sbetter with Pokeballs, but it's your choice, as I don't see anything faulty about it [​IMG]

5. papyrus

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Tch. Too many good skins, the chance of winning is very slim.

6. JItters333

JItters333 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    "I 'm worrie that there might be lots of faulty gradations in 16 bit bmp format"

not sure what you mean, do you mean the colors will change or something? and nope I don't have a EDGE, thats the main reason I entered so that I could get my lil brother a flash kart =] anyways its much to late (2:14am with school in the morning=/ )to make some open poke'balls but i'll give that a go toworrow =] thanks a bunch for the input btw! I went with 6 dif poke'balls as the front icons a first then changed it to this cuz I like Charizard and Blastoise all the memories that come alog with it, in fact I had charizard on the front(unclicked) cuz I like him the most but the blue of all the other "rival" poke'mon went together alot better visualy so yeah lol sorry im starting to blabble =]

7. Raestloz

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Yes, the color will change and usually visible, you see, not all gradations out there is bad when seen in 16 bit color, some is not entirely visible, and that's a good thing. And be happy! The same thing happened to you! I've seen it in 16bit bmp and the change is almost not visible, due to the fact you're using cloudy effects for the BG, the gradation's change looks like cloudy effects, good for you! [​IMG]

8. Hehe Moo

Hehe Moo Moo?

They just get better and better!

9. updowners

updowners GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Is the competition going to be extended by any chance?
    I can't work on a skin until Saturday.

10. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
    Former Staff

Croatia
    DO NOT DO THIS!!

For the fifth time, we have tread dedicated especially for critique, thoughts and such on skin entries, ask your questions there!
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114198

This thread is for entries only, DO NOT QUOTE YOUR SKIN ENTRIES, DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON YOUR SKINS!!
    Please, stop discussing skins....it'll be very hard for staff to browse trough this whole thread with so many posts, especially if they aren't skin entries..

THANK YOU!!

11. JItters333

JItters333 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The thing I like about this skin the most is how it has the "main" poke'mon and then there "rivals" from the best poke'mon games in order =] twas my first skin ever and took me at least a good 5 hours maybe 6 after I got it all uped, oh and the fact that this is like the third one that I made till I got one that I love =]

Hope you all like it =] as well as I hope it wins me an EDGE! =D Thank you GBATemp For This Opportunity!! =]

EDIT: v1.3 Added Different text Color and Different Poke'Balls (opened and closed), Thanks Raestloz for the great suggestion [​IMG] am willing to take more =D

[​IMG]

Downlad==> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3723

12. kogepan

kogepan Member
    Newcomer

13. Zamo

Zamo GBAtemp Regular

This is my entry for the competition:
    [​IMG]

Download

It is a neon based theme.

Thanks to GBAtemp for the awesome opportunity and GL to everyone.

14. ralphjr

ralphjr Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  15. jkant

jkant Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi All!!

my competition entry:

[​IMG]

Download here

Enjoy and good luck!
    j

16. AGENT209T

AGENT209T Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Heres my official Entry

DOWNLOAD HERE

[​IMG]

Menu Icons (Chinese Symbols, when touched meaning is given along with button name)
    [​IMG]

Hope I get picked my son could use a one.

17. overheated

overheated Newbie
    Newcomer

18. joseph

joseph Newbie
    Newcomer

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]
    I had made this theme some time now but since I think it's one of my best themes I decided to use it for the Contest, hope you all like it [​IMG]
    Download Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/162937812/Gears_Of_War.rar.html
    The name in the author says joseph0714 but that's my username on another website.

19. dsrules4

dsrules4 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    skin name:final fantasy
    i made my first skin and i have based it on one of the best games for to ds lite hope you like it
    ps when u highlight a button its not white it green this is just and old screenshot
    [​IMG]
    download at this place

20. KrooLa

KrooLa Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    This is my entry. I hope you'll enjoy it [​IMG].
    I will probably release this skin with different colors and some modifications, but I chose this color for the competition.
    Good luck everyone!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Icon set:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    YOUSENDIT LINK
    MEGAUPLOAD LINK
    RAPIDSHARE LINK

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Limited, edition,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.