Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issac told me that she got suspended because the staff were pissed off at her for nuking her threads. I still don't understand why she doesn't "want to have to do anything with this site"

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good I didn't think she was nice at all, very big ego too
Ego? Eh, she was a nice gal and was trying to be helpful. The problem is that gbatemp can get very shitty sometimes when its users dont accept facts or dont want to be helped. Also i guess she is very busy with her personal life.

Could probably ask her over certain social media but i bloqued my account cuz reasons.

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This post needs more likes.
Wtf are you nerds doing.

The fact she came back just to cause a fuss, get more attention, and delete threads says a lot.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know her situation specifically, but what I can say is that if you're gonna quit a forum, this is not how you do it.
The correct way to leave a forum is to simply disable all notifications to your email inbox and then stop posting and updating your threads.

If you feel particularly bold, put out a message on your profile saying that you're done being an active member and if you have important threads (stickied ones, for example) the moderators will take appropriate action with the threads to ensure they are maintained by someone else or a new thread is started to replace the old one.

What you don't do is go from thread to thread deleting your own posts. This is damaging to a forum as it creates gaps in threads that may have been coherent before but are no longer with the context removed. This is the behavior of a child getting angry and spiteful about something.

Oddly enough I thought she was one of the more mature and thoughtful forum users on this site but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like DesolotlCL said, she was always trying to help, which was nice, but I don't understand why she left so suddenly.
If i must guess and from what i had the chance to see, she was tired of the community getting shitty from time to time, and i wouldnt argue with her because that's true, gbatemp is a nice place, but it gets pretty shitty sometimes... at least, not the site itself, but the users indeed get shitty...

Reactions: drenal

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When she come back she gonna be like this

latest

latest

Status