Like a Cow in the Bathtub....

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, first news is first - I got permission (from my girlfriend) to pursue the girl I told y'all about last time. (Epic win)

My science professor is not too happy though - I had to leave class early so that I could keep my job. My day went like this: wake up, go to school, go as fast as possible to work, go back to school, stop at home to change, go back to work, and then come home.

But Other M finally came, so I'm happy - it's really fun so far, but fairly challenging.

And my girlfriend gave me a bunch of nummies
smile.gif

But my manager thinks I'm stealing from the company. I don't know how he thinks I'm doing it - carrying multiple five pound jugs of protein powder in one small bag (that can't fit a single one) on my bike for half an hour? Yeahhhh....I think not. Regardless - the store is short a LOT of product - about a grand. And we have an audit in October. Someone has to pay, and that's a fifth of my annual salary, so I can't really pay it, and neither can my manager. Bad? Yeah.

Oh well....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk