Hacking Lightning Flash

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a preview of the project I'm currently working on. It's a drag and drop card manager for all cards.

At the moment there's only the basics of the program in there : Game Manager/Library, Homebrew pack Manager/Library and an autonamer.

There's plenty of bugs in there but you can use it to add files to your card no problem. It allows you to drop .NDS files (in .NDS, .RAR or .ZIP format), .DPG files and .MP3 files and it'll output them to the folders that are entered in the settings.

It also allows you to drop in homebrew packs with the extension .EZC, these are supplement packs. I've only created 2 at the moment which are R4DS Firmware revision 1.08 and SNemulDS 0.5a (pre-patched for the R4).

If you'd like to have a look at it (and maybe throw a couple of suggestions at me!) then feel free! As always more details are on my blog!

Install in EXE format.
Install in RAR format
Install in ZIP format

R4DS Firmware 1.08 supplement pack
SNemulDS 0.5a (pre-patched for R4) supplement pack

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! It's not stable enough yet to make it your main manager but it's good enough to see how it'll work! If you've got any suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear them!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Added todays build to the blog and first post. Fixes and additions include :

- Autonamer fully tested and working. Long and 8.3 filename modes. User definable options. Program can be used as just a drag and drop renamer. Also displays box art for program being renamed.
- Homebrew packs now install correctly.
- Card types DS-X, R4DS, M3 Simply andSCDS 1 added and working. Remembers the card selection.
- You can now delete from the build list.
- Direct mode. Files dropped into it are dumped directly to the card.
- Now writes to card or defaults to the OUTPUT directory in the folder that Lightning Flash is installed in your card isn't plugged in.
- Load/Save and New Build working.
- Database/Boxart up to POTC3.
- Remembers last mode used.
- Various bug fixes and tweaks.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
How about .ogg support?
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That's easy enough, I'll add it tomorrow! And you've also just reminded me that I'm going to have to put .dsm support in as well!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have any visual development tools for linux sorry, it's pretty much the only reason I went back to Windows! Have you tried running it under Wine? It should be compatible as it's all standard windows routines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte