scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I apologize in advance if this is spam.
I created a channel where I'll post 1-2 Light Novels per day or post them by request.
If you're interested in this little project, It would really mean a lot to me if you checked the channel out!
It's still a WIP and a little bit messy, but over time it will be more clean and full of Novels!
Thank you for your time, check it here:
-

Last edited by Costello,

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize in advance if this is spam.
I created a channel where I'll post 1-2 Light Novels per day or post them by request.
If you're interested in this little project, It would really mean a lot to me if you checked the channel out!
It's still a WIP and a little bit messy, but over time it will be more clean and full of Novels!
Thank you for your time, check it here:
Hmm... you're not directly linking to copyrighted files but you're sharing the entirety of copyrighted works... I would imagine this is still against the rules.
We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.

Last edited by Pedeadstrian, , Reason: Removed link. Silly me.

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm... you're not directly linking to copyrighted files but you're sharing the entirety of copyrighted works... I would imagine this is still against the rules.
Those are fan-translation ^^
If this is still against the rules, I'll remove the post or link the channel in a private message to whoever wants to join.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are fan-translation ^^
If this is still against the rules, I'll remove the post or link the channel in a private message to whoever wants to join.
PMing links to copyrighted works is still against the rules and unfortunately fan-translated works are still copyrighted, regardless of what language the text is. The only reason why some fan translation projects can skirt by on this site is because they're video games and you are required to own a copy of the game in question in order to play the translated version. With novels there's no way to require the reader to own a copy of the reference material aside from the honor system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He always gives free tips lol.