Hacking Lift eShop Console Ban With CFW Possible?

Beankunn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll admit, I was stupid one day and chargedback Nintendo and now I can't access the eShop. Error code 005-5964

I'm fine with buying my games in person, but would there be any way to get access to the eShop again? Through CFW, Godmode9 or Decrypt9?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Error code 005-5964 is a perma ban usually for using a stolen credit card. You can sometimes get the ban removed by phoning Nintendo and pleading your case but they rarely remove the ban. I don't think there is any other way to fix a ban like this.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya. there aint no way you gonna ever revert a chargeback. Ya screwed nintendo, Now your consoles screwed. Only way, which isnt really a way. Is getting a new console and new evrything.

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if it's applicable but u can try replacing your local friend code seed_B file, I did that to get unbanned on my cfw once, might be tutorials on youtube on it.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNID's are bound to the console (Unless you unlink it through eshop which you can't cause your banned) so it's either hack your console and pirate or go cart only iirc it affects multiplayer as well since it requires your NNID to connect (if one is linked)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chargebacks are like burning bridges. You can never ever do business again using that credit card with the business you screwed. They are meant to be used for fraudulent transactions only. Don't be the one defrauding!

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s