'Life is Strange: True Colors' revealed; releases this September

lis.JPG

During today's Square Enix Presents event, we got the next Life is Strange game was officially revealed. Titled Life is Strange: True Colors, it features an all-new playable lead character who you have to help solve a mystery.

A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve! Alex Chen has long suppressed her 'curse': the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras. When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town

Deck Nine Games, the developers behind Life is Strange: Before the Storm, are behind this title and it has been announced that it will not be an episodic game but playable in a single release.

Life is Strange: True Colors releases this September 10 on PC, Xbox One|S, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Stadia, and is available to pre-order.

:arrow: SOURCE

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the first game and liked it a lot. The big selling point was that you had time traveling powers in a story branching game (even though it ends up being two endings).

This made me feel uncomfortable like they're forcing emotions without much plot to make me feel interested. And people think Uncharted and TLoU was a movie game

Last edited by GoldenBullet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte