ROM Hack Life is Strange: True Colors. Connect to Internet to continue

alberto90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im playing a backup nsp of life is strange true colors. I finished the first 3 chapters of the game, but now I’m stucked: the game ask me “connect to Internet to continue”, but I read that I can’t connect my atmosphere switch to internet or I’ll be banned, what should i do ?

antipickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here, the game and DLC work fine but it won't start after adding the update, on FW 11.0 (sx). It works fine on yuzu. Any place to get the rest of the story? Maybe on discord?

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested with update 1.0.4 Can get into the game just fine on SXOS

Update 1.0.4 is SDK 10 but key 12 so you need to patch the update for it to work under SXOS. I created my own superXCI and it works fine with all the DLC and 1.0.4

Last edited by viper3344,

antipickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested with update 1.0.4 Can get into the game just fine on SXOS

Update 1.0.4 is SDK 10 but key 12 so you need to patch the update for it to work under SXOS. I created my own superXCI and it works fine with all the DLC and
What about the content that needs to be downloaded?

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the content that needs to be downloaded?
The content IS the update. You can only get to chapter 3 on the base game. The update contains the rest of the game. But the update NEEDS to be patched to a lower version. The base game was built on SDK10 with an 11 key but the update is built on SDK11 but a 12 key. Update needs to be patched as well as DLC and it will work just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning