'Life is Strange 2' gets reveal trailer and release date for its first episode

life is strange 2.JPG

Square Enix and DONTNOD Entertainment just dropped the reveal trailer for Life is Strange 2:

Discover a story of two brothers, 16-year old Sean and 9-year old Daniel Diaz, who have to flee their home in suburban Seattle after a tragic event that changes their lives forever. On the run from the police, Sean makes a difficult decision; to take his brother and go to Puerto Lobos, Mexico. Life on the road is dangerous and the brothers will be faced with tough decisions as they bravely undertake a journey that will test the bonds of brotherhood.

The game will be an episodic one consisting of 5 episodes, with the first installment hitting the Xbox One, PC and PS4 on September 27, 2018.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am extremely excited for this. The game seems interesting and i really like the new power thing. I wonder if we will see cameos of Max and Chloe?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just for the record: The release date of the first episode is nothing new. It has already been announced in June.

Last edited by Axido,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I always wondered how they would do with the sequel based on the two different ending in Life is Strange 1, and this is how. another character and another place, or course. not a sequel.
I didn't test the free Captain demo yet.
maybe I'll wait for all 5 episodes to play the game.

no switch release? why is that console often not included?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?