Life is Strange 2: Episode 2 will release this January

AK1R6vJ.png

The next entry in the episodic Life is Strange 2 will be arriving shortly after the new year. Developer Dontnod has revealed that second episode, titled "Rules", will release sometime in January 2019, will a full release date to be given within the next few weeks. According to a blog post by the team, Dontnod plans to take development slow and make sure that the game is up to their standards, potentially meaning the release cycle for this season may be not be as quick compared to the first Life is Strange game.

The Life is Strange series is a project close to all of our hearts and one for which we do not want to rush development and thereby fail to meet the benchmark of quality and emotional impact that you, our players, deserve. This is why we so far have not announced an official release date - we want to ensure that we will be in a position to release something that we are proud of and that you will enjoy and remember forever.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Issac

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I didnt knew there was a second game released! (aside from the before the storm)

thanks for the news, hope the game doesnt get too much time to be complete, will play it once its finished.
i hate theese episodic craps where you stay months without knowing what happens next

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Chary
D

Deleted User

Never played the first one because my computer can't handle it, so I'd like for them to port it to the Switch,

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice! I've been looking forward to actually see how the story will unfold. I hope it has some major plot twists like the first Life is Strange had.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended