Gaming Life is strange 2, Absolver, Just Cause 3, Ark survival coming to game pass in January

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox.com has announced the lineup of game pass titles coming in January. And they are definitely not disappointing. Here are the games that are currently confirmed:

1. Ark Survival Evolved (Available today)
2. Life is strange 2 episode 1 (Available today, the rest of the episodes are confirmed to come to game pass "soon")
3. Farming simulator 2017 (Available today)
4. Absolver (January 7)
5. Just Cause 3
6. Aftercharge

According to Mike Ybarra on twitter, there will be more coming this month that hasn't been announced yet. With Life is strange 2 episode 1 available today on game pass, game pass subscribers now have access to every single "life is strange" game currently available on xbox one. As mentioned above, the rest of the episodes have been confirmed to come to game pass soon. But no date has been given. I am definitely happy of the lineup for this month. I wanted to try life is strange 2. I am also very happy to see Absolver getting a port to Xbox one, and launching on game pass day one. As a souls fan, I heard really cool things about the game.

What do you all think?

Sources: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/02/xbox-game-pass-january-2019/

Last edited by kingtut,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious