antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I now I have 1,000 posts yesterday at GBAtemp. You know that, right?

Anyway, this topic is about my life in my school. I won't tell you about my school's name. I was in Grade 9 now and I'm in high school. I sometimes got homeworks. In high school, many activities are becoming harder for me. Like saying some 'How' and 'Why' questions, which are difficult to answer and used in all courses except French (which is a course and it's a little easy). In most activities, when answering a question, its format was to write in sentences. Yeah, it's harder to know, harder to explain and harder to think to answer some questions.

My school is much safer than any other schools, like there is no shootings for years. Education is a little boring for me. I'm trying not to fail in each courses. I'll do my best in my school.

Any thoughts of this topic?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Study. It will help in high school.
tongue.gif

Side note I hit 1400 posts today.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My school has a shooting every month! And you can buy cocaine from the principal!

Needless to say it's a very exciting school!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
My school has a shooting every month! And you can buy cocaine from the principal!

Not a place I want to go. Next thing you know there will be pimp teachers with student prostitutes bad times if that occurs, I would have the FBI actually in charge of school security.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

The only exciting thing my principle does is run around in his underwear and save the school from weird villains like lunch ladies and monster toilets.
Nothing all too strange.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I go to one of the more prestigious secondary institution in British Columbia. It's a Catholic school too. Very safe. No shootings, EVER.

_Chaz_ said:
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

The only exciting thing my principle does is run around in his underwear and save the school from weird villains like lunch ladies and monster toilets.
Nothing all too strange.
Win.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my school makes me go through a metal detector to enter. very safe no shootings yes!

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

Nothing all too strange.
This!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
I go to one of the more prestigious secondary institution in British Columbia. It's a Catholic school too. Very safe. No shootings, EVER.

_Chaz_ said:
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

Nothing all too strange.
Win.

*bows*

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Linkiboy said:

Not a place I want to go. Next thing you know there will be pimp teachers with student prostitutes bad times if that occurs, I would have the FBI actually in charge of school security.
Too bad that's like...kinda happening already... (no sarcasm)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Do they teach an English class in this school by any chance?
Yep, my thought exactly. How can you go to HS and still type like a 3rd grader? (No really, my posts on Golden Sun communities from 2001/2002 are more coherent...and I'm not even a native English speaker)

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

Nothing all too strange.
Oh god, who didn't love those books?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advice Dog said:
_Chaz_ said:
Linkiboy said:

Oh man, really?

Nothing all too strange.
Oh god, who didn't love those books?

Captain Underpants?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1