Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by VashTS, Oct 13, 2009.

Oct 13, 2009

Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da by VashTS at 4:40 AM (898 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. VashTS
    OP

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    Go get the new album, its awesome...Waidmanns Heil is the highlight, great tunes can't wait for all the bonus material

RAMM....

STEIN!

2. blackdragonbaham

Member blackdragonbaham GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    its somehow funny how famous rammstein, a german band with german lycris, are in the us.
    do you guys even know what the band is singing in their songs? or are you rather uplooking the lycris trying desperately to translate the text to understand?^^; like the germans do with english lycris:.
    though rammstein rockt die bude weg [​IMG] (ramsteins' rocking the house)

3. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Actually, most young Germans know English.

4. OmerMe

Member OmerMe GBAtemp Fan

Israel
    Wow, haven't heard them in a while.. I'll give it a try. :]
    And blackdragonblahblahblah.. I don't know about others, but I just listen to the song, not trying to understand the lyrics, I just like the way it sounds. Maybe sometimes I'll read the lyrics.

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    I really like Mutter. I tried listening to some random tracks off the albums they did after that on Youtube and none of them grabbed me though. Seems a shame because that album was brilliant, I'll give the new one a chance.

I'd rather not know what they're singing. It's more fun to try and guess from what little broken German you know [​IMG]

6. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    As Psyfira said, Mutter is a brilliant album, and the subsequent ones simply weren't as good. I liked Reise, Reise, Morgenstern and Ohne Dich from "Reise, Reise," but the rest of the album was pretty weak, and "Rosenrot" is simply meh. I hope this new one will be better, but I've heard Pussy and it does not bode well.

7. VashTS
    OP

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    dude Mann Gegen Mann has one of the sickest riffs ever...and i don't speak german but after twelve years of german music, i can understand some...i picked up quite a few words and general grammatical uses, but of course without real immersion i'll never be fluent but i kinda get what haifisch is about as well as waidmann's heil
    excuse my spelling but waidmanns heil is something like
    aus dem lande aus dem mehr lauer das werderben
    die kreir (? sounds like cray-er) du muss STERBEN!!!

and i certainly understand sterben...i took french for 5 years, and in fruhling in paris "je regret de rien" so yeah i know a bit, but i'll never go further with it

and on the mutter note, yes mutter was insane incredible strings and harmonies...zwitter and rein raus and sonne are some of my favs of all time.

new album rocks, but its again nothing truly spectacular but well worth listening to
    Waidmanns
    ...manns
    ...manns
    HEIL!

and of course the title track, liebe ist fur alle da...rammstein always taking things extreme, you can't share a woman that way Till!