Hacking Licks Media Player Alpha 2 on r4

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ran LMP alpha 2 on the r4? all i get is black screen with wierd white scribbles which are basically the top menu other than that its pitch black like my ds....
The normal stable LMP works on my r4 but i dont think you can load skins on that one thats why i want the new alpha

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
you need a skin in lmp-ng folder in the root of your card, it must be in a zip folder. you can get the skins from the site, a default one should be included

x:\lmp-ng\skins\

thats where your skins should be placed

the other skins- here

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see... thanks for the fast reply, and i already have the skins I wanted i just couldn't put them on

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
if the screen is all black and messed up, then you do not have any skins in the \lmp-ng\skins\ folder. remember they must be .zip folders. do not extract them.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heres what i did to fix mine

make lmp-ng folder on your root and then in that put a subdirectorie called skins then put in the zip files that came with it and then
put the lmp-ng alpha 2 dldi patched were ever you want
i d k if this is acurate but i don remember as i havent used my ds in about 2 months since it got stolen

go here to find out how to install it put skins and remember it has to be in the root

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just put the lmp-ng file wherever you want, but make sure that theres a skins directory in the same folder. In that skins folder, just put the zipped skin files in there. (DO NOT EXTRACT THEM) It took me forever to figure out that you're not supposed to extract the skin files >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s