ROM Hack Liberty Ticket Help Thread Pokemon B/W

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people are wanting help with the Liberty Ticket that this has now become the "Official" thread to ask for that.
Thank you!

~Vulpes

saves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, do any one have the fixed Pokesav for B/W that have mystery gift edit in it as well. Because PMGE 1.4 FINAL seems to be a hard software to use. If yes can I have a download link please?

if not can you help me load certain things to mystery gift which i get at pokemart'

please reply and i will try to find a way to do this, also if i need to send any my sav file i will send it via PM cause i try to have it private. also i have a hgss save file which have problem to open with pokegen. if you can really remove the strings in the sav file i will be grateful

Thanks,
Kevin

henry81

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zck said:
Thank you very much for my save
smile.gif
!
I didn't manage to add the pass with pokesav =/
Tanks !

EDIT : Thanks to DonPizza for Save !

If you want add the wonder card yourself on pokesav 0.06 :
aide-6cfba64c69.jpg

You can do by yourself with pokesav 0.06
smile.gif

pokesav 0.06 can find here

It Worked
biggrin.gif

tydem

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: I see someone was faster with the solution
tongue.gif
But I will post my tutorial anyway since it took some time to make it.

Since I just registered on this forum I thought it would be rude to ask for the ticket right away
tongue.gif
So I kept experimenting and found an easy way to get the elusive ticket (or any event, for that matter). This is how I did it.

You need:
Pokemon Black or White ROM image (original cartridge would work, but I recommend testing on an emulator like Desmume first)
A .sav saved game (Desmume can export these straight away, via the export backup memory option)
Windows Enabler
PokeSav 0.06b (Japanese version. Don't worry if you don't understand a word, I don't either and have made some captures to illustrate it)
Victini's Event Card (included as well)

All this (except for the ROM of course
laugh.gif
, and the save file) is included in the pack, along with the captures (I will refer to them as refX)

The pack is here: B/W Event Tutorial Pack

1. Create a .sav file with your game. (Desmume users: see ref5's "Export Backup Memory")

2. Make a backup copy of it just in case.

3. Extract the pack and run Windows Enabler (ref3)

4. Click the tray icon shown in ref4 so it says "On."

5. Go to the Pokesav folder in the extracted pack and run Pokesav.

6. Click the button I tagged with "Load" on ref6 and select your save file.

7. Then click the button I labeled as Event (on ref6 as well). It's greyed out, but after two clicks Windows Enabler should open it up.

8. A secret window pops up. Click the button circled in ref7. Disregard the garbage data because the only thing that works is what we are going to.

9. This is the interesting part. Look at the names of the buttons I circled in ref8. Then go back to pokesav and put 2046 (for Victini, other events will follow) in the "Event number goes here" box. Then click what I marked as "Add".

10. 2046 should appear in the list left of the buttons. Highlight it. Then click what I marked as "Load".

11. Select the ActivatedLibertyTicket.pgf in the pack.

12. After this, your window should look like ref9. Make sure the "Unchecked!" box is unchecked, otherwise the event will not trigger. With the event data I supplied this should be the case by default.

13. We are done here. Close the window with OK, then the next one OK again. You will be back to the main pokesav window. Click the third button to save (marked as "Save" on ref6).

14. Close pokesav. Your savegame now has the event data.

15. Open up Desmume and load your Pokemon B/W rom (any patched/translated rom works with this).

16. Load the save file you just edited with "import backup memory" on the menu shown on ref5.

17. Continue the game and head for the nearest Pokecenter (like the one on ref1)

18. Inside it, there will be a man with a blue cap (ref2). Talk to him to receive the ticket once and for all.

This is it, hope this first post is helpful for you guys
smile.gif

Thanks to those who has uploaded save files with events as they have helped me analyze the event data.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tydem said:

tongue.gif

Since I just registered on this forum I thought it would be rude to ask for the ticket right away
tongue.gif
So I kept experimenting and found an easy way to get the elusive ticket (or any event, for that matter). This is how I did it.

You need:
Pokemon Black or White ROM image (original cartridge would work, but I recommend testing on an emulator like Desmume first)
A .sav saved game (Desmume can export these straight away, via the export backup memory option)
Windows Enabler
PokeSav 0.06b (Japanese version. Don't worry if you don't understand a word, I don't either and have made some captures to illustrate it)

laugh.gif
, and the save file) is included in the pack, along with the captures (I will refer to them as refX)

1. Create a .sav file with your game. (Desmume users: see ref5's "Export Backup Memory")

7. Then click the button I labeled as Event (on ref6 as well). It's greyed out, but after two clicks Windows Enabler should open it up.

8. A secret window pops up. Click the button circled in ref7. Disregard the garbage data because the only thing that works is what we are going to.

9. This is the interesting part. Look at the names of the buttons I circled in ref8. Then go back to pokesav and put 2046 (for Victini, other events will follow) in the "Event number goes here" box. Then click what I marked as "Add".

10. 2046 should appear in the list left of the buttons. Highlight it. Then click what I marked as "Load".

12. After this, your window should look like ref9. Make sure the "Unchecked!" box is unchecked, otherwise the event will not trigger. With the event data I supplied this should be the case by default.

13. We are done here. Close the window with OK, then the next one OK again. You will be back to the main pokesav window. Click the third button to save (marked as "Save" on ref6).

15. Open up Desmume and load your Pokemon B/W rom (any patched/translated rom works with this).

16. Load the save file you just edited with "import backup memory" on the menu shown on ref5.

17. Continue the game and head for the nearest Pokecenter (like the one on ref1)

18. Inside it, there will be a man with a blue cap (ref2). Talk to him to receive the ticket once and for all.

smile.gif

Thanks to those who has uploaded save files with events as they have helped me analyze the event data.
Thanks for making an awesome guide! It worked perfectly
wink.gif

derek362

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i followed the guide and i still cant get the liberty ticket. is there a step missing or am i just a tard? could someone possibly add the liberty ticket for me?

nevermind i finally got it. it turns out im just a retard.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tydem said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

You need:
Windows Enabler

laugh.gif

smile.gif

when i open up the part where i enter 2046 i get 1 enter 2046 like it shows 1 on one line then under the 1 it shows 2046 is that okay

Zekrom-Master

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i followed tydem's victini tutorial but for some reason i can't get the ticket i i'mported the save with it on but nothing. help?

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My method is for people who play it on a DS and other kinds of it, and not on an emulator.
biggrin.gif

Just download the latest cheat database. There should be Event Codes in the list. Then enable the code for Victini (Liberty Ticket) After enabling the joker buttons in the game, go to the Pokemon Center, there should be a guy on your left. When you talk to him, he'll give you the ticket.

Now, go to the leftmost (I think) part in Hiun City, then ride the boat. Take note that there are two boats in this city, one just below the Pokemon Center, and the other, on the farmost.
wink.gif

Well, this is how I did it. I didn't use Pokesav. I only used it for editing my party.
biggrin.gif

I hope this helps.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr