1. VelourFantasy

OP VelourFantasy Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey Guys,

well, I wanted to ask this for several days, but I didn't succeed in being answered, so I will share my question around here to see if you can help me.
    [​IMG]

I have been translating a game that is not translated in my region, it is the game The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince and I want to translate it into Spanish, but there are things I do not understand:

First as you can see I have extracted the ".nca" to convert it into ".dat" and now I translated the texts into ".dat" so that it contains the dialogues in Spanish, but here it goes in the part where I don't understand well.

[​IMG]

How can I place the .dat and see if the game is translated?

I saw in a post that I had to send in the ReiNX.
    in
    "SD:/ReiNX/titles/TITLEID/romfs
    There must be an empty file called "fsmitm.flag in the same folder as romfs."

I have the file "fsmitm.flag" but I have it without having the TITLEID / romfs folders.

[​IMG]

I don't know if that really will be or maybe it's something else I have to do, thanks.

2. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Titleid of game is 010064B00B95C000, so i don't know why you are showing us screen with sysmodule titleid. :P

3. VelourFantasy

OP VelourFantasy Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It will be because no one answered me so far and I had no idea where to place the ".dat" files, I just had to read it in some comments from other people that if they responded, in my case they did not answer me.

Now you know exactly what I should do?
    By the way thanks for answering me.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  4. kekoroto

kekoroto Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    As far as I know you just need to go to SD:/ReiNX/titles/010064B00B95C000, create a romfs folder and put your files inside of it following the same folder structure of the original files of the game.

Also, I'm actually a professional EN > ES translator, so I'd gladly review your translation if you want to have it polished a bit. Feel free to PM me if you are interested :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Princess, Nintendo