Level-5 teases fans with a new site

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I desperately hope it has something to do with Dark Cloud I won't get my hopes up since they don't really seem to care about it.
Still it would be awesome if they did anything dark cloud related, hell I'd even take a hd collection for the two of them.

Dark Cloud is a SONY property, so you should direct your lament (which I do share) at them.

Reactions: 1 person

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Level-5 confirmed for the publisher of Molyneux's new game.
Unrelated edit: apparently I ticked over 500 posts just 3 posts ago. Only took me 4 years.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I desperately hope it has something to do with Dark Cloud I won't get my hopes up since they don't really seem to care about it.
Still it would be awesome if they did anything dark cloud related, hell I'd even take a hd collection for the two of them.

Dark Cloud is a SONY property, so you should direct your lament (which I do share) at them.
Sony loves hd collections so they could do that for us at the very least, dark cloud 2 (dark chronicle) is a bitch to find these days.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sony loves hd collections so they could do that for us at the very least, dark cloud 2 (dark chronicle) is a bitch to find these days.
Dear God, make this happen! I'm still waiting for Dark Cloud 3!

Reactions: 2 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dear God, make this happen! I'm still waiting for Dark Cloud 3!

*LIKE X 1 TRILLION*

I'm possibly one of the biggest Dark Cloud nuts you'll ever find. It's on my top 5 games of all time list. ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Odd, I didn't see anyone posting this yet... :creep:
[yt]_IA_aHsER6c[/yt]
That said, yeah, teasing appears to be quite fashionable lately. Things get timers or quizzes regardless of whether or not they're worth teasing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)