Level-5 teases fans with a new site

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
level_5.jpg

Level-5 has created a website that displays a rotating black cube. They have also tweeted an ambiguous messgae on their official Twitter page in relation to the box. The tweet asks, "What do you think is in the box?" At this time no additional information beyond this has been disclosed.

UPDATE: Block Box has been revealed to be a localization of Guild 01 to the eShop.

:arrow:Black Box Teaser Website
:arrow:Siliconera

[yt]XNIysSsbxLY[/yt]​

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please be Layton vs Ace Attorney, that game has to get localized.
On the other hand, Fantasy Life and Inazuma Eleven deserve to be localized too.
You know what, fuck it, hope this announces a localization of all the titles they highlighted from TGS

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope it's either Time Travellers or Guild 01, since Crimson Shroud (one of the compiled games), really looks amazing.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guild01 and 02, please, plus Danbōru Senki Baku Boost.
Oh, right, almost forgot about Danball, the games are awesome from what I played out of the PSP ones, plus the anime is pretty cool...
Not to mention that the robots in the game and anime are used inside boxes mainly. =3

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I poked around in the flash file, there doesn't seem to be anything interesting.

It appears to literally just be a looping pre-rendered graphic that shakes when clicked on.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else reminded of....

Damnit, forgot the name. PS2 game, RPG, a clone of you called SEED is made by the main bad characters, who discover it's you they need for some world take over plan... Your main character is a buzz-cut blonde guy iirc....

EDIT: Rogue Galaxy. Dunno why, it just reminds me of it. Sure enough, it's made by Level 5 too, which I wasn't 100% sure on.
My money's on a Rogue Galaxy sequel/iOS thing/port/something.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I desperately hope it has something to do with Dark Cloud I won't get my hopes up since they don't really seem to care about it.
Still it would be awesome if they did anything dark cloud related, hell I'd even take a hd collection for the two of them.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c