Hacking letterbomb not working

sammy0261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have followed every step to get letterbomb to show up in the wii message board but it never does. heres what i do. i download letterbomb and then unzip the file. then i copy everything onto the sd card and put the sd card into the wii. then i go to the message board and check all the days. nothing shows up and ive tried two sd cards and formatted them. please help

sammy0261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes ive downloaded from that and ive tripled checked everything. i just noticed when i put the sd card in that it also says its not reading when i click the sd picture at the bottom. would there be something wrong with the sd slot and how would i fix that?

sammy0261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i formatted to fat32 and its still not working. any card i put into the wii (ones with pictures) says the device inserted in the sd card slot cannot be used

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it an SD HC or just normal SD? Have you tried inserting on your PC to see if its really working? Try transferring files to the card and then unplug it and plug it back in and see if the files are still there.

sammy0261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its an sd card. i tried and everything works on my computer. once i put it into the wii nothing happens. not sure if the brand matters but it says pny technologies.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you happen to have your SD card locked? Their might be a slide on the side you may need to move to enable access to the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr