Let's take a moment of silence...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of nationality, religious beliefs, or age, tragedy can and will strike anywhere. These people were cut tragically short before their time. Do whatever you wish. A few words or a prayer or two. It matters not who you are, where you come from, or what you believe in. I would humbly ask the people of GBAtemp to take a moment of silence for these poor souls and those of the brave people who died doing their best to relieve their pain.

Reactions: 11 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man. Remembering such a tragedy is the least we can do for the lost and the brave. The scars will always be there, but for any tragedy, it's respectful to remember those who sacrificed their lives or died needlessly.

S

SixSenseEagle

I just had to do a report on this Today at school, and I couldn't even do it because I kept thinking how they felt when they were in this situation it just made me mad thinking about it, and plus doing this, but I didn't even do it because I couldn't even pick up the pen because I was so sad and mad... R.I.P Fallen comrades My prayers go out to your family. :sad:

Reactions: 1 person

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember walking around town earlier today, when I looked at my watch and saw "TU 9-11." For the next few minutes I was just awkwardly standing there thinking about how this was the first time all day I had thought about what happened 11 years ago. Even if it's not much, the least we can do is take a moment to remember.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep this thread respectful guys, 20% of the posts here have already been trashed for being useless. If you have nothing positive to add don't post here.

Sad you did not get my moment of silence post. That aside, rest in peace 9/11 victims. Have a couple of family friends who died that day. :(

Edit: Sorry, I should've been more clear about my post.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep this thread respectful guys, 20% of the posts here have already been trashed for being useless. If you have nothing positive to add don't post here.

sorry... but yeah if you forget the fallen it's best to rember them in your heart and soul and mind. (hopefully i said that right) but still... it just saddens me to think of how many lives were lost in this indecent...

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's always a sad day when innocent people get their lives taken like that
Rest in Peace 9/11 victims. You shall most definitely always be remembered.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sorry... but yeah if you forget the fallen it's best to rember them in your heart and soul and mind. (hopefully i said that right) but still... it just saddens me to think of how many lives were lost in this indecent...
act of human cruelty.

That's the way I'd finish your sentence anyway.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I took a moment of silence yesterday (11/09 Australia). It's not just America that was saddened by the events that happened on that day, it was a world-wide stopper. Truly a sad day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol