Lets see what happens...

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two friends dated and have recently broke up... now with both of them separated I have been talking to them separately because they cant stand each other and to try and keep the peace I let each one know what sneaky petty thing they were going to do to each other so they know what will happen in order to try and win the break up by acting the bigger person. So far no big deal but in the split I may be the one that loses one of them. I will lose the friendship of the female due to telling and like wise for the guy so I may actually lose the friendship of both of them.

I cant personally help make one unhappy to make the other one feel good about themselves cuz im a girl.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I would stay out of the middle of their breakup, and if you have to get involved, your doing it completely the wrong way.

And your not a girl.

And I suspect this entire thread is a lie....
smileipb2.png

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a girl as in I cant just say hey man get a new bitch.

im trying to stay out of it but the only way i can do that is by making sure they dont hurt each other.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
TTDSman18 said:
Two friends dated and have recently broke up... now with both of them separated I have been talking to them separately because they cant stand each other and to try and keep the peace I let each one know what sneaky petty thing they were going to do to each other so they know what will happen in order to try and win the break up by acting the bigger person. So far no big deal but in the split I may be the one that loses one of them. I will lose the friendship of the female due to telling and like wise for the guy so I may actually lose the friendship of both of them.

I cant personally help make one unhappy to make the other one feel good about themselves cuz im a girl.

Been there, not fun. Luckily it was online, though.

Unfortunately, you're in too far. Mine didn't end too great, ended up losing one of them. Eventually, they'll realise how petty it all was and you will all be friends again. Hopefully.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno if i got everythin you said cuz your writing was very confusing but i'll do my best xD. Anyways i've been in the same situation and let me tell you, you can still be friends with the both of them, just cuz they broke up and are acting all childish or whatever doesn't mean you have to be as childsh and thick headed as them.

"I cant personally help make one unhappy to make the other one feel good about themselves cuz im a girl."

Oh and to that quote.....please tell me that was a joke....

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was true I wont help a bud make someone feel stupid in order to feel big.

And update the guy told the girl abunch of lies but they are both lying to each other now which I guess wtf ever because she is bitching at me for not telling her shit he has said in order to keep her on a leash while he is dating another girl.

Still gonna see what happens because quite a few people have told her shit that was true about him but she doesnt believe them because he says otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs