Let's pretend Biden is Trump

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Aye, still pretty much fake news if it's stolen right?

Lol. Whether the whole text was copied and pasted or submitted to different sites by the same author, I don't think it changes the facts therein.

Defending? Nah, just saying it's not much of a difference when Congress goes in and fixes it.

Right. So the President does something that helps Russia, like lifting sanctions for a gas pipeline, but he really isn't helping them because you are planning for Congress to fix it before it's helpful. Got it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Lol. Whether the whole text was copied and pasted or submitted to different sites by the same author, I don't think it changes the facts therein.

Right. So the President does something that helps Russia, like lifting sanctions for a gas pipeline, but he really isn't helping them because you are planning for Congress to fix it before it's helpful. Got it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - I don't live in that backwards country. I just saw how Congress reacted about it.

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's worse, it's stolen content from Tucker Carlsons team. Stolen from a smaller Conservative news site.

On the site: Team Tucker Carlson is a project created with a mission to spread the message of Tucker Carlson and report the news that the liberal media won’t report. We are not affiliated with Tucker Carlson.

fuck I hate people that only reads the fucking title *URL and not the rest...

Last edited by tabzer, , Reason: * FTFY

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
On the site: Team Tucker Carlson is a project created with a mission to spread the message of Tucker Carlson and report the news that the liberal media won’t report. We are not affiliated with Tucker Carlson.
Sigh they are even worse then... not even following the conservative idea but instead just stealing and earning adrevenue.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sigh they are even worse then... not even following the conservative idea but instead just stealing and earning adrevenue.

Maybe that's what's happening. Sounds like you are disappointed. I'll let you know if I see one of your articles on there.

"The message of Tucker Carslon". Lol.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Tch, politics on gbatemp. This site has corrupt staff that only let's patreons really show their true leftist opinions, like Foxi, the most left wing user on the site. Don't discuss politics on gbatemp and instead stand up to the mini tyrants!

Reactions: Foxi4 and Minox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E