Let's Play: BOGGLE!

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! Lets do a fun game... I'll post a picture of a scrambled Boggle board, and you guys post what words you see in it! It will be fun!

Here is the first board!

tumblr_ks195zGQkX1qzvwcto1_500.jpg

Alright, go!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
THE / SAME / GAME / GATE / DAMAGE / MADE / MAID / HEAT / THEME / SEAT / MEAD / SAD
MISTED / SMITED / EAST / MEAT / GATES / ADIOS / MAST / DEMO

The word "DAMAGE" is not in the puzzle.
unsure.gif

More I look at it, half of your words aren't in there. The point of the game is to connect the words. Not just unscramble it and find words. You got to connect the A to the G, and the G to something else.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
CannonFoddr said:
THE / SAME / GAME / GATE / DAMAGE / MADE / MAID / HEAT / THEME / SEAT / MEAD / SAD
unsure.gif

More I look at it, half of your words aren't in there. The point of the game is to connect the words. Not just unscramble it and find words. You got to connect the A to the G, and the G to something else.
Ah right... OK... I've never played BOGGLE before so didn't know the rules - They should've been given in the first post or perhaps a links to the rules like this to avoid confusion

Thanks for clearing that up

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Brian117 said:
CannonFoddr said:
unsure.gif

Ah right... OK... I've never played BOGGLE before so didn't know the rules - They should've been given in the first post or perhaps a links to the rules like this to avoid confusion

Thanks for clearing that up

No problem. It was my sister who had to teach me how to play it. I unscrambled things like you did and then she told me I had to connect them one by one. Meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gong