Hacking Let's Hope Hykem will make his exploit 5.1.1 compatible, what are the chances?

Hykem Hype!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Brother just changed the Internet Setting cuz he couldnt connect to the firetrucking E-Shop...:hateit::nayps3:

5.1.1 ~Im lovin' it!

But i guess i dont need Homebrew...there are just a few title i'd like to play, and i guess you can buy em.
But hey, lets see what we get. I guess if i dont let my Wii u update anymore, maybe there will be any realease this year for the 5.1.1

Keep an Eye on your Wii guys...:teach:

D

Deleted User

okay...

Well, I guess it might happen if the entrypoint in the 5.5.0 exploit isn't patched in 5.5.1.

Last edited by ,

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My Brother just changed the Internet Setting cuz he couldnt connect to the firetrucking E-Shop...:hateit::nayps3:

5.1.1 ~Im lovin' it!

But i guess i dont need Homebrew...there are just a few title i'd like to play, and i guess you can buy em.
But hey, lets see what we get. I guess if i dont let my Wii u update anymore, maybe there will be any realease this year for the 5.1.1

Keep an Eye on your Wii guys...:teach:
You are mistaking piracy for Homebrew I think.

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Entry point on 5.5.1 are inside MarioMaker... same way it has been found on 5.5.0.... Wiiu have same behavior, so, fix on 5.5.1 still hackable... execute code on it is another thing...

Reactions: paulloeduardo

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Entry point on 5.5.1 are inside MarioMaker... same way it has been found on 5.5.0.... Wiiu have same behavior, so, fix on 5.5.1 still hackable... execute code on it is another thing...
Well , at first I thought you were the man on the right side of your profile picture... After so many random comments I see from you I figured out you are the boy on the left...

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Well , at first I thought you were the man on the right side of your profile picture... After so many random comments I see from you I figured out you are the boy on the left...

LOL

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So tell me, what's special about Super Mario Maker that gives it the ability to run unsigned code?

Reactions: MichMaster

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

While nothing exists yet, you can't deny that the potential for Homebrew running natively on the Wii U as opposed to the vWii is an enticing idea. I love the idea of the Wii U having an HD video player that can load our videos from our hard drives, or emulators where we can play the game directly on the gamepad (with the gamepad's controls) or on the TV. (essentially all the Wii homebrew but utilizing the gamepad in a way where we can actually use the gamepad's buttons which we can't do on the vWii), and of course all the potentially faster and more powerful emulators that the vWii can't or struggles to handle.

Reactions: josh87402

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: They see me trolling, they hating, cause I'm all angry and verbally abusive lol