1. lucks

lucks GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Enso IS AN EXPLOIT

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Good thing for people didn't bother to update past 3.65, patience is a virtue reward.

Sophie-bear likes this.
  3. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear The Coolest Bear Around

United States
    Convenience is a pleasure and not something I'd consider overrated. The less you have to do to enjoy your console per boot, the better. Same for the PSP. I would want nothing other than coldboot CFW. Wii U as well. It's not about laziness, it's about having the best experience possible. All they had to do was wait a couple weeks to play their games.

Sakitoshi and Zukov like this.
  4. Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi GBAtemp Official Lolimaster

Chile
    while that is true, all the convenience you want is easily accesible by leaving your console on sleep mode as I said earlier.
    is not like I'm saying that enso is worthless, convenience is a premium and having it is always nice, but if all you save is 1 simple step that you could do with your eyes closed and in less than 5 seconds then its value decreases.

maybe you are right, it is an exploit. is not like I've been dissecting enso source code to know what exactly does, but the end result is the same. it cool boots your vita into cfw. it is more convenient, yes, but is no different from h-encore aside from the couple of screen taps/button presses you need to do in order to activate it.

Arras likes this.
  5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    Unsigned critical system apps, can't have that without true coldboot :)

Sophie-bear likes this.
  6. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Takes even less time to activate h-encore if you have the bubble first on your screen and fix the trophy error and also less time to go from sleep mode back to the main vita menu with the nolockscreen plugin.

It's not as bad as some people make it out to be like the old email exploit which took multiple times to activate henkaku back in the day.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Sakitoshi likes this.
  7. princeEyeless

princeEyeless GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Im still on 3.60 henkaku. Too lazy to update. This is a good news for me. Thank you for this news krista and LetMaiDie for the rePatched. Gotta install t this coming weekend.

8. kristianity77

kristianity77 GBATemp old fogey

United Kingdom
    More on topic, has anyone managed to get riddled corpses ex to work? I can get the game to boot and play but all the graphics are messed up when playing

9. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Netherlands
    Is there anything that requires 3.65+ that's even worth playing?

10. Priestiality

Priestiality GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Dangonranpa V3, Rabi-Ribi, Undertale, VA-11 HALL-A, Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the Seven Devils, Stardew Valley.

And that's just for US stuff on NPS.

11. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Netherlands
    The only ones on that list that require higher than 3.65 are Bloodstained, Bunny must die and Stardew, the others can be played on 3.65 which supports enso already. Fair enough about bloodstained and stardew though, those are good games. I haven't played Bunny must die, but apparently it's very divisive.

12. Priestiality

Priestiality GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When people say ##+ they generally mean the ## included in the list. 3.67+ yeah there's only like 3 games at the moment, at least for US releases.

13. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Netherlands
    The game downloader I use puts 3.65 games as [3.61+] and 3.67 games as [3.65+], so I figured that was the standard way of doing it.

14. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Addict

Belgium
    Give up already. Enso is really what people want their hacked systems to be like. It's a huge difference in terms of how it feels.

Belmondo likes this.
  15. AkitoUF

AkitoUF GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    I've been trying to use this to play Super Robot Wars X but I don't know if I'm too stupid or something else because even with a comp pack for the game it still doesn't work.

16. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - #LetMaiDie, rePatched, released